[DUBAI LOL] Mall closed because aquarium leaks

Lol. Broken fish tank AND a dodgy elevator. Whole country is screwed. Fuck this i'm leaving.

Actually......Shit.

gulfnews : Dubai Mall aquarium cracked and leaking

Leak was in the Acrylic walkthrough tunnel. My kids were in that walkthrough tunnel last week, they have to go in every time we go to the mall.

My whole family was in the dodgy elevator less than 24 hours before it went BANG.

Don't go anywhere in Dubai my kids have just been.

you guys are getting a little ridiculous with your obsession with dubai

i agree. it's quite funny how some people feel threatened by brown people. bring on the prejudice!

it was Russians and communism for a while, now its brown people, what next i wonder...

Because there's always a group of people who hate the USA and want us destroyed because they're jealous. Brown people are worse because they are constantly planning a terrorist attack against innocent people. Muslims want all Jews and Americans wiped off the face of the earth. That's just like Hitler, except it's a group of terrorists you can't fight instead of one person. With the Russians, it was just political crap and you knew they were never going to push the button.

And yes, that is more than a tiny leak. Someone made a big oops on that one.

Last edited:
NGFM, when did you develop this xenophobia? Who instilled these ideas into your crazy head? Was it an experience, an overly patriotic father, or what. I'm really interested to hear why you're so goddamn nuts when it comes to other countries and cultures.

yeah, people only attack America because of jealousy...that must be it

envy is such a destructive emotion damn...

well, i can't see any other reason for it, you must be right!

NGFM, when did you develop this xenophobia? Who instilled these ideas into your crazy head? Was it an experience, an overly patriotic father, or what. I'm really interested to hear why you're so goddamn nuts when it comes to other countries and cultures.

Yup, pretty much this. NGFM, how about you give us a list of all the countries you have visited on the journey of enlightenment that is your life. I'll even start you off:

1. America

see the ngfm wiki page for his comments on other countries he's holidayed in, iirc its pretty funny :d

The reasons these stories are of interest are...

The worlds tallest, fastest elevator breaks.

One of the worlds largest aquarium is broken and leaking into a public area.

If they didn't make these claims of distinction, it wouldn't be news.

It also helps that we have one poster guaranteed to react and go defense every time there's a thread with "dubai" in the title.

Back