Can you run a marathon

Can you run a marathon

• Total voters
I used to belong to a chapter of Hash House Harriers (a drinking club with a running problem). Back in the day we would run 10 or 12 miles between beers

Everyone had nickname that was a double entendre. I was Stocks and Bondage

I ran several hash runs with the San Diego chapter when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. A great way to meet hot athletic chicks actually.

Last edited:
That's actually not true.

Non-runners do not give a shit, because they usually haven't done anything else.

It's weird because running is something I do now because all you need is an SSRI, a pair of shoes, and and alarm clock.

I was a ok cyclist, and a very decent X-country skier, and a terrible runner. My best marathon was 2:27 and that is laughably bad. As a cyclist I raced in Europe for 2 years for joey Mclaughlin and was one year hired to domestique for Ronan Pensec. I carried water and food for slave wages, I was never good.

For America, I was a good X-country skier and have won a lot of good races (against Americans). On the world cup team I was shit, and I never made the US ski team. In the Olympic trials in 1993, I very nearly made the US team that got to go to Lillehammer, but fucked my wax in the 15K and lost out to 2 (3?) people that didn't have blood that was fair.

It's really hard for me to watch citizens control and help Armstrong because "everybody was cheating". No they weren't.

that's a lot of talk, sorry. I don't like cheaters.

Sorry for the edit, but I do ultramarathons now, Older men can run for a long time, it turns out.
My first was a 50K in Wisconson, I did a 12 hour race that was decent, and 100 mile race at Pine Creek Challenge in PA, and then a couple 100 mile in Maryland.

My point is that I think you could to a 10K, Juggernaut. I really think you can.

#shitvanstersays

Can I recommend a book?
:rofl: What kind of emasculated faggot asks permission over the internet if she can recommend a book? Just fucking recommend it, for Christ's sake.

It's amazing how that single sentence speaks volumes (HUK HUK, GET IT?!) about your shallow, holier-than-thou personality.

p.s. And yes, everyone knows humans are generally great at long distances.

p.p.s. May (because it's not can, you uneducated faggot) I recommend you kill yourself and make the world a better place?

Back