Can you run a marathon

Can you run a marathon

• Total voters
some of us have legs longer than a chihuahua like you

Shouldn't that be "unlike you", you dumb fuck?

1) Tries to make "joke"
2) Tries to have original thought. Can't.
3) Resorts to version of same "joke" every else has used a billion times
4) Fucks that up
5) :rofl:
6) Profit?

I'm pretty fit but I clicked "no". Running 42 kms nah. It's too far. I could light jog and walk it though.

no one gives a shit if you run

That's actually not true.

Non-runners do not give a shit, because they usually haven't done anything else.

It's weird because running is something I do now because all you need is an SSRI, a pair of shoes, and and alarm clock.

I was a ok cyclist, and a very decent X-country skier, and a terrible runner. My best marathon was 2:27 and that is laughably bad. As a cyclist I raced in Europe for 2 years for joey Mclaughlin and was one year hired to domestique for Ronan Pensec. I carried water and food for slave wages, I was never good.

For America, I was a good X-country skier and have won a lot of good races (against Americans). On the world cup team I was shit, and I never made the US ski team. In the Olympic trials in 1993, I very nearly made the US team that got to go to Lillehammer, but fucked my wax in the 15K and lost out to 2 (3?) people that didn't have blood that was fair.

It's really hard for me to watch citizens control and help Armstrong because "everybody was cheating". No they weren't.

that's a lot of talk, sorry. I don't like cheaters.

Sorry for the edit, but I do ultramarathons now, Older men can run for a long time, it turns out.
My first was a 50K in Wisconson, I did a 12 hour race that was decent, and 100 mile race at Pine Creek Challenge in PA, and then a couple 100 mile in Maryland.

My point is that I think you could to a 10K, Juggernaut. I really think you can.

Last edited:
The furthest I have ever run in my life was 10 miles. In the last 15 years, I have barely ever broken from a swift walk.

I doubt I could even run a mile today without feeling like death is imminent.

The furthest I have ever run in my life was 10 miles. In the last 15 years, I have barely ever broken from a swift walk.

I doubt I could even run a mile today without feeling like death is imminent.

Can I recommend a book?
Just saying, but humans are the best long distance runners on earth.
Would you like to know about us?

Can I recommend a book?
Just saying, but humans are the best long distance runners on earth.
Would you like to know about us?

I think the second sentence you just wrote is probably a summary of the book you're going to recommend? You don't need my permission to recommend a book. Just do it.

I used to belong to a chapter of Hash House Harriers (a drinking club with a running problem). Back in the day we would run 10 or 12 miles between beers

Everyone had nickname that was a double entendre. I was Stocks and Bondage

Last edited:
Back