[Girls] So I bought my girl a Louis Vuitton purse...

hes messaged me on aim a few times about the ladies, his questions and lack of experience are 100% real. this thread is no different.

I wouldnt throw him under the bus but he wasnt very grateful. He would always play it cool and ask me things in a round about way as if i didnt know wtf he was really trying to ask.

hes messaged me on aim a few times about the ladies, his questions and lack of experience are 100% real. this thread is no different.

I wouldnt throw him under the bus but he wasnt very grateful. He would always play it cool and ask me things in a round about way as if i didnt know wtf he was really trying to ask.

he was mocking you and you dont even realize it

nothing screams white trash more then spending money on oversized and ugly designed LV purses, why not just pick her up the classic LV purse? A modern yet timeless classic that screams im not white trash who just spent 1/2 my paycheck on a handbag thats way to big.

nothing screams white trash more then spending money on oversized and ugly designed LV purses, why not just pick her up the classic LV purse? A modern yet timeless classic that screams im not white trash who just spent 1/2 my paycheck on a handbag thats way to big.

talk about classic - audrey hepburn rocked a speedy 25 (the smaller version of the 30). where does your girl get fashion advice from?

also half? try a quarter before my bi-yearly bonuses :] a master's in engineering from cornell (ever hear of it?) is worth a lot on the job market

i think you guys are making a bigger deal about this than it should be. my girl was actually gonna buy one of those street knockoffs in NYC and I said that would be ghetto, so i promised to get her one w/o knowing how much the real thing costs. was a little surprised it was $700, but no skin off my back

talk about classic - audrey hepburn rocked a speedy 25 (the smaller version of the 30). where does your girl get fashion advice from?

also half? try a quarter before my bi-yearly bonuses :] a master's in engineering from cornell (ever hear of it?) is worth a lot on the job market

i think you guys are making a bigger deal about this than it should be. my girl was actually gonna buy one of those street knockoffs in NYC and I said that would be ghetto, so i promised to get her one w/o knowing how much the real thing costs. was a little surprised it was $700, but no skin off my back

no im pretty sure you are clueless about fashion and got talked into this by a woman at a NM or LV store....pretty obvious that your masters from Cornell never taught you anything about fashion (lol ever hear of it?) but why would it?

how come she didn't tell you not to buy it when you promised

because she thought i would never come through

also resolve, you already proved to be jackass by saying the speedy isn't classic (unless of course audrey hepburn isn't classic either)

because she thought i would never come through

also resolve, you already proved to be jackass by saying the speedy isn't classic (unless of course audrey hepburn isn't classic either)

speedy is an ugly purse man, if you wanted something big, ugly and over priced you should have gone prada or D&G. LV is designed to be very contemporary and timless, not niggerific (oversized). Just my opinion tho.

MY MASTERS DEGREE AT CORNELL

2h4do34.jpg

NIGGA RICH.

if my pretend girlfriend saw me write something like this she would pretend to suck someone else's cock

you guys always find the most negative things to say about anybody :[

its ok, i understaned how the sales women at the NM and LV stores operate, they start off real easy and you prolly bit on into it. "hello i have a masters degree at cornell and my girlfriend needs a large oversized LV bag as a status symbol which she will most likly lose or break"

You should have at least picked yourself up a LV belt to wear with your denim nigga, how a nigga gonna flex without that belt?

Back