BadMofo

what do u mean live in fear

this is a dude who called opsayos grandma on xmas and said he was gonna kill her grandson

thats not normal human behaviour

what do u mean live in fear

this is a dude who called opsayos grandma on xmas and said he was gonna kill her grandson

thats not normal human behaviour

:lol: why dont i remember this? But it still wouldnt change my opinion on it. I would be pretty shocked if anyone here went and shot up anything. We got a pedo or 2 and a racist(MAYBE) or 2. but past that? nah

and this is tw, im not sure normal behaviour exists

:lol: why dont i remember this? But it still wouldnt change my opinion on it. I would be pretty shocked if anyone here went and shot up anything. We got a pedo or 2 and a racist(MAYBE) or 2. but past that? nah

and this is tw, im not sure normal behaviour exists

there was a pretty clear transition from

":lol: bukkake pop balloons with penis :lol: hehehehehe" badmofo

to

"laugh now, you won't when there's a pistol in your mouth" madbofo

Last person alive gets ownership of the forums and all its value

Tontine

(English pronunciation: /tɒntin/) is an investment plan for raising capital, devised in the 17th century and relatively widespread in the 18th and 19th centuries. It combines features of a group annuity and a lottery. Each subscriber pays an agreed sum into the fund, and thereafter receives an annuity. As members die, their shares devolve to the other participants, and so the value of each annuity increases. On the death of the last member, the scheme is wound up. In a variant, which has provided the plot device for most fictional versions, upon the death of the penultimate member the capital passes to the last survivor.

rip badmofo

to this day i still havent figured out if he was the badmofo that played ultra renegades and was in $A$ for a bit

Back