[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

civic2.jpg

3591751954_75c30f8d9d_o.jpg

Lots of nice cars on tw thats for sure.
it's obvious most of us have come along way since T1, lol.

Just got mine back from having a new front fascia installed.
Took a quick pic before the rain. I haven't even driven it since I got it back Monday.

PJ003.jpg

Few older pics before the new front bumper on the track.

normal_Autobahn27.jpg

normal_Autobahn42.jpg

normal_Autobahn5.jpg

41c.jpg

CBR900RR for the nice days:
IMG_2165.jpg

Alpinestars whore. If you haven't tested them yourself already, you should probably know that those boots are total shit. Ditch them and get something that offers up some ankle support.

interesting track choice
It's the local one so... yeah. Honestly a good one by any standard. The strip has been somewhat recently resurfaced, D/A is always low (500ft or less), the road course is fun as hell with plenty of technical turns and elevation change, and they've gotten approval to renovate the entire facility to attract major venues. They just opened the shifter kart track :rocker:

497px-Pacific_Raceways.svg.png

Alpinestars whore. If you haven't tested them yourself already, you should probably know that those boots are total shit. Ditch them and get something that offers up some ankle support.
You're right actually. I bought the whole thing as a set. I like the jacket ok, the pants are pretty good, the boots aren't that good. I have a one piece track suit and better matching boots (teknic) but I don't like wearing it while street riding when I'm going to be off the bike for any period of time.

E46 M3s are gorgeous cars.
Thanks, I love them too :sunny: (well, it's really a love/hate relationship ala maintenance)

And hey, props to all you cats above who get your rides out on the track. So many people buy these performance cars and turn them into commuter/garage whores. Use them for what they were meant to do, or atleast have fun trying.

I'll just reply here instead of your PM. It's a carbed 383, 3.55 rear w/built 700R4 and 3000 stall. 12.1 @ 118 motor. I just got the nitrous setup, with 210 shot on it. Haven't got to run it with the nitrous yet because the closest 1/4 is 2 hours away and I don't have a trailer to bring it back if something doesn't hold. The entire bottom end is forged but I'm worried about twisting a halfshaft or shearing a u-joint with sticky tires. They're only supposed to be good to 500ft/lbs and I think with the 210 shot I'm over that by a good bit.

well you offered to race from a roll off bottle, and that would probably be a darn good race... but obviously on the bottle or below 60mph you'd walk me :) but two cars that trap 118... if we raced from a roll i should pull pretty hard on you up top. nitrous, ofcourse, ends my game completely :)

nice car man.

edit: i agree nitrous is rough on transmission parts especially because it hits so hard down low... most of the problems I've had were from eating gears, pressure plates, and halfshafts

Last edited:

If you aren't in head-to-toe Alpinestars then you are NOBODY.

2e1rd45.jpg

peltipuskuri1.jpg

keula.jpg

readyw.jpg

ready2.jpg

Just replaced the nasty dented panel with a straighter, smoother one, and while it's not 100% straight and true, it's a lot better.

What? It says "Blog" in the thread title.

Motocross boots are a whole different ballgame. Those are fine.

However, unlike their motocross boots, their road racing boots are shiite... no ankle protection.

Their best road racing boots (Supertech R) and their next best SMX-R are both shite, you can bend them sideways in half at the ankle... and I crashed in them to test it myself, twisted both ankles severly couldn't walk for 2 weeks. GARBAGE.

Sidi and Teknic are garbage too. They're all garbage. The only good boots on the market are Daytona and Dainese.

Back