Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

not forcefully impregnate them I never said that and you know that :sunny:

but the rest yeah

who cares if she got raped right

wah wah only 1 percent

I do think that the .5% of rape victims that get pregnant should be able to kill their baby. I also think the other small percentage that may be in danger of dying if they have the child should also be able to kill their child.

But that's it and that's all. The other ones that are just irresponsible and don't want to inconvenience their life with a baby should not be able to murder their child.

Use birth control for fuck sakes you dumb bitches

Last edited:
I do think that the .5% of rape victims that get pregnant should be able to kill their baby. I also think the other small percentage that may be in danger of dying if they have the child should also be able to kill their child.

But that's it and that's all. The other ones that are just irresponsible and don't want to inconvenience their life with a baby should not be able to murder their child.

But that logic gets lost on pro-choice people because they want the ability to make the choice after, but to not be held responsible for the choice they made before.

Even if the law said that ANY rape, ANY incest (which is usually rape, right?), and ANY risk to the mother's health automatically qualifies for an abortion, AND any abortion before 6-10 weeks is allowed but not on the government's dime, the pro-lifers would STILL bitch about it and say it is white men forcing women to do something.

And that is the problem right there. It's never enough for these fucks. They have to take the boat over the waterfall.

The term "birthing" has caused some controversy in recent weeks. The chief of New York City's Department of Health got in hot water last month after calling White mothers "birthing people" while referring to Black and Puerto Rican women as "mothers."

Dr. Michelle Morse made the remarks while tweeting about the city's "birth equity" initiative.

"Birthing people" - "Birthing bodies" :lol:
Insane!
MOTHERS motherfuckers - WOMEN and MOTHERS say the words cunts.

You are one disgusting backwards thinking cunt. Have you ever been anywhere near a woman?

Oof that's some low effort satire. Every other twitter comment is the same post.

ladies man mitch thinks all women are pro-choice because hes a ladies expert

Undoubtedly you're married to a shy mousy little girl who doesn't ever need to think for herself because she had a big tough man to make all the decisions for her.

Spoken like a small man who married into money.

#bitchmade

giphy.gif

Back