Kurayami: the 100,000 post man. what do we really know about him?

Kurayami said:
Jason Kotz and naptown have solicited people to stalk me IRL, offering money for proof of my residence.
Kurayami said:
Jason Kotz and naptown have solicited people to stalk me IRL, offering money for proof of my residence.
Kurayami said:
Kurayami said:
Kurayami said:
Kurayami said:

Th real question is, why are you so obsessed with him fraggle?
i don't feel like he contributes any worthwhile content to the board. i've never read one of his posts and smiled or thought it was insightful. most of all i don't understand why he has so many supporters, what do you all see in him? i don't see it.

Fraggle, can't you pay someone to get new information on Kurayami? Maybe hire a private investigator to follow him around, and take pictures of his daily activities.

yeah there are so many kura supporters on TW

i also don't get the massive kurayami lovefest that is going on here all the time

:rolleyes:

Back