[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

defense- " 'yelling 'shoot me N-word, shoot me N-word' remembering he's there to support a black lives matter protest, yeah right"

:lol:

Last edited:
OH SHIT so good I can't finish vacuuming 4 carpets before imminent relative arrival of Thanksgiving relatives!!! without watching this defense!!! (onoes!)

They should have played the entire video, in real time, without interruption or slow-mo. Show how long this entire event actually took and how long Kyle had to make decisions.

I don't really get the prosecutions approach to this case, it just comes across as severe gaslighting even if you're of the opinion that he shouldn't have been there and was looking to cause trouble. The misrepresentations and reframing is so obvious it should be insulting to any juror.

rebuttal: you're only allowed to use deadly force to defend yourself if you fear that your life is in imminent danger... Not if someone is smashing your face. Again, only if you're life is in danger or you're facing great bodily harm.

What the fuck? How is getting your face smashed not considered great bodily harm?

Back