New New GIF (animated) Thread

sound

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/2E7yQM0.mp4[/gifv]

*edit - Nine dead, three injured in landslide in Himachal Pradesh's Kinnaur, rescue ops on
At least nine people were killed and three injured in a landslide-related incident on the Sangla-Chitkul road in Himachal Pradesh's Kinnaur district on Sunday. Heavy rainfall triggered multiple landslides in the region, said officials.

As the result of one such landslide, boulders fell on a tempo traveller ferrying tourists from Chitkula to Sangla. The tempo traveller was carrying 11 individuals, including the driver. Another person who was on the road was also injured in the incident.

The incident was reported near Batseri on Sangla-Chitkul road around 1.25 pm.

While eight of the tourists died on the spot, another succumbed on the way to the hospital. The PMO has announced an ex-gratia of Rs 2 lakh each to the victims' next of kin and Rs 50,000 as financial aid for the injured

Last edited:
I find him closing the door to be underrated hilarious. Like it would stop a boulder.

lmao i was thinking the same thing. i mean, one small one just took out that entire bridge guy, that door ain't stopping shit.

I always wonder why people keep hanging around to video that shit. I've seen videos of tsunami waves rolling into beaches in asia. They can see the wave coming fast, they are all filming it, its obvious this wave is going to do some damage and these people will wait until its about 50 yards off the beach before anyone decides it might be a good idea to move

Back