How would u rate ur pandemic experience ??

How would u rate ur pandemic experience ??

• Total voters

cael

Veteran XX
how did the last 2 years go for u

for me personally i think it was truly incredible one of the best 2 years i can remember

how did the last 2 years go for u

for me personally i think it was truly incredible one of the best 2 years i can remember

well i would think so

i mean, you are a ccp supporter :shrug:

you've gotten everything you and the ccp have wanted these past 2 years, for sure.

me n my boi xi and the rest of mao's most wanted have had the time of our lives

wow what a great 2 years for international communism

:joop:

dood the hype had me hoping 4 like 90% of all men and 100% of all ugly chicks wiped out worldwide plus no more boombers

Financially it has been incredible. Nearly 100% return on residential properties, stocks absolutely crushed it over the last 2 years. Been pulling money out for the big dip when interest rates get jacked up this year.

My personal life and work had no change at all other than wearing masks, which is no big deal.

I do not like how many businesses were harmed in the overreaction, honestly think it would of been better to accept the casualties.

Also don’t like how it became political. Americans are so easily persuaded into hate these days. Doesn’t matter if you lean right or left. Everyone chooses a source of news to tell them what they want to hear, then regurgitate it like it was gospel.

This is why the left thinks all right leaning people are racists and Nazis and those who support Trump are antivax. There should be no connection between the two, but there is.

I made a post in 2019 asking for boomer bomb

God answered my prayers and here we are in 2022

Cleared all the useless boomers out of the job market and fed pumped for 2 years

the wave of early retirements from scared boomers has been one of the pandemics little gems

Got nick-named the Omega Man at a local CVS. Probably had it at least once, but it was super mild. Got vaxxed in September 2021. Still have not got my 50.00 vaxx check from Newsom. Saw some weird stuff, even weird for me.

Yeah many boomers retired, making it easy to get a job now in places where there were not many openings before.

Financially it has been incredible. Nearly 100% return on residential properties, stocks absolutely crushed it over the last 2 years. Been pulling money out for the big dip when interest rates get jacked up this year.

lol right?

These 2 years were probably my best years financially. Thx covid.

Back