Words and phrases that need to stop.

wx7k9tO.jpg

I remember her, sort of. We stacked a vote or something to get her a breast enlargement. I think she made one of those cards for me also, said something on the order of "Fuck you Vanster, but thanks for the votes."

And then there were nudes or something after that.

I must say... moving forward we need to reflect on suboptimal outcomes with a view to achieve zero harm and best practice. Notwithstanding the aforementioned examples as failures to communicate in plain language.

Excuse me kind sir, This conversation is getting to copious for the dominion of my comprehension. I wish you would elucidate with a little more simplicity.

I remember her, sort of. We stacked a vote or something to get her a breast enlargement. I think she made one of those cards for me also, said something on the order of "Fuck you Vanster, but thanks for the votes."

And then there were nudes or something after that.

That's right! I forgot about the tit job. Do you remember what TWer was behind this?

Was she a florida girl? I believe BTLS.com is for bubba the love sponge. He was a big dj down here in the late 90's that did that kind of stuff all the time

“Supply chain issues”

I absolutely hate hearing this bullshit 3 or 4 times a day. Used to be able to order anything listed in stock from McMaster and have it the next day. Now it’s like playing roulette.

“Sorry, this item is no longer available”

Fuck you!!!

People of Color

JFC I'm sick to death of this one

Did anyone notice the Miami Dolphins hired a POC coach but he's really just a white guy who "identifies" as POC

Back