The dream car trigger has been pulled...

iu

real-street-toyota-supra-mkiv-turbo-ccw-classic-modified-b.jpg

supra still much cooler looking gg

Yeah i love Bentleys too but there's nothing equivalent to a V12 Vantage in terms of rarity and solid investment potential unless you buy something 70 years old and never drive it. A Conti GT is a better proposition in Dubai as a daily driver if you don't care about depreciation. The downside is there are thousands of them.

So for this purpose, Aston every time.

That's the fucking V8 you moron. There are plenty of those around, not rare at all. The V12 and specifically the V12 manual is the one that will grow in value.

Also, oh fuck I've just paid 100 grand for a car that Flash has proved is only worth 60 :rolleyes:

Fucking toolbag. Go and play in a thread where you have some knowledge. Hint: there aren't any.

Great investment Mitch!

f23487145f593588a8fd91eb40ec2b67.png

Nothing screams classic like depreciation. :rofl:

All italian or british sports cars depreciate like this d00d

aston martin is legit high end car territory though like you cant hate on a v12 aston martin it is just james bond cool even if midge is driving it

I am not a fan of investing in cars. I am a huge fan of driving them though :)
I can't just leave them alone.

Beautiful car, I hope you all get to enjoy it.

It's nice to see someone achieving a dream in a world that has been so shitty for so many over the last few years.

You only get one life and pretty much only one chance at the dream car. Glad to see you had the sense to do it. Looks like you You and Juggs are becoming Auto Buddies :sunny:

Also - I wasn't kidding about going for a spin at Xmas 2023, I want to wear the suit of armour and hang out the windows with the duelling pistols!

Beautiful car, I hope you all get to enjoy it.

It's nice to see someone achieving a dream in a world that has been so shitty for so many over the last few years.

You only get one life and pretty much only one chance at the dream car. Glad to see you had the sense to do it. Looks like you You and Juggs are becoming Auto Buddies :sunny:

Also - I wasn't kidding about going for a spin at Xmas 2023, I want to wear the suit of armour and hang out the windows with the duelling pistols!

Not sure if Xmas 2023 will be in UK or Dubai yet. If UK then you're on.

Back