diablo 2

i wish i knew where my cds were

i think i can dl it through blizzard's website or something

does battle.net still auto erase accounts ??? i had an 84 ww barbarian a couple years ago

if u have cdkeys you can make a battle.net account and download the game, and play it without the key. You can buy both diablo regular and LOD keys for $9.00 @ d2legit.com

No the site isnt going to rip you off they will email you working cdkeys ive done it and had 3 other friends do it.

iron maiden is a terrible build i can tbelieve serpreme suggested it

basic fishymancer is max raise skeleton, skeleton mastery, 1 point clay golem and mastery, 1 point amp, max corpse explosion

spare points as you see fit

will walk through the entire game

iron maiden is a terrible build i can tbelieve serpreme suggested it

basic fishymancer is max raise skeleton, skeleton mastery, 1 point clay golem and mastery, 1 point amp, max corpse explosion

spare points as you see fit

will walk through the entire game

Opsayo, i can solo hell mode cow level, with bone walls. Aslong as you have posion nova going for you, some skele mages, nothing can stop you.
Sure it sucks on bosses, but meh, not everything is MF based.

no cy

opsayo, ya i dunno fuck
i dumped 4 points into IM
and now i'm regretting it since i barely use the fuckin thing. It comes in handy with badder dues i suppose

blah

i'm wondering the balance to upping skele mastery and raising

no cy

opsayo, ya i dunno fuck
i dumped 4 points into IM
and now i'm regretting it since i barely use the fuckin thing. It comes in handy with badder dues i suppose

blah

i'm wondering the balance to upping skele mastery and raising

Your lack of using it, isnt a reflection on the skill. Its a reflection on your play style.
If you want to be a zoomancer, then why do IM?

i dunno

I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BE
well i do, a summon fuckface

just not sure the proper build to get me through certain parts, like fuckin duriel and such

IM helps on those parts for the damage back to the big guys

Opsayo, i can solo hell mode cow level, with bone walls. Aslong as you have posion nova going for you, some skele mages, nothing can stop you.
Sure it sucks on bosses, but meh, not everything is MF based.

lol skeleton mages

you are fucking terrible at diablo 2

i can explain to you why iron maiden sucks mathematically

monster hp levels are 1000's of times higher than their base damages. in hell there is a 50% phys dr penalty so when monsters receive damage back it is decreased even more. iron maiden/blood golem/revives is a build that was viable in d2 classic and useless in d2 LOD

lets look at blood lords in act 5, some of the hardest hitting monsters in the game. in hell their highest damaging counterpart deals 74-139 damage. that same species has 18000 hp. hur damage return is going to be great!!! your monster will take 50% of that then reflect it back x5 and that will be halved again. nice!!!
http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/monsters/act5-bloodlord.shtml

there is a reason character hps can range from like 1-5k generally but can deal upwards of 100k damage

anyway if you have any sense at all you will listen to me, fishymancer is the best build in diablo 2 untwinked without question.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349093

here is the very famous guide

Last edited:
Back