I thought you could criticize freely on this forum?

cos you SO totally have nothing to do with mr hitler, the congenital fucking loser

or are you his boyfriend

I mean its rather convenient that you have an intimate knowledge of his posting history despide you never posting before this thread

100% sure Mr. Hitler was already a perma-banned mother fucker who wasn't regulated anyway. No way that douche wasn't some other douche that had been banned before.

Mr. Hitler got banned for being a useless retard. Flaming Rayn will not get a ban.

Watch and see:

Rayn, you are a cock smoking ugly ass little fagboy with a shittier personality than Manic626 and Mr. Hitler combined.

see?

ban.

cos you SO totally have nothing to do with mr hitler, the congenital fucking loser

or are you his boyfriend

I mean its rather convenient that you have an intimate knowledge of his posting history despide you never posting before this thread

I just think its funny how Rayn took it personally. Now he'll come in here and say that Mr. Hitler was banned because he was a shit poster and such blah blah blah. But the truth is Mr. H hit him where it hurts and Rayn was looking for any excuse to get rid of him no matter how small.

this guy obviously does not know how things work around here...

its the admins house and they can do what they want.

heh heh sup hitler

Seriously. Nobody else is going to point out that this is likely a Mr Hitler Smurf, and not some random multi-year lurker who finally had to step up to crusade agaisnt the Injustice of Rayn banning this random guy he knows way too much about?

Or is it so obvious, nobody is even bothering to call it?

I just think its funny how Rayn took it personally. Now he'll come in here and say that Mr. Hitler was banned because he was a shit poster and such blah blah blah. But the truth is Mr. H hit him where it hurts and Rayn was looking for any excuse to get rid of him no matter how small.

are you fucking kidding me

rayn has put up with gigafool calling him out on at times a daily fucking basis in far worse ways and not so much as batted an eyelid

the idea that an insipid reject like mr hitler could bother him is laughable

in other words: get fucked smurf

Seriously. Nobody else is going to point out that this is likely a Mr Hitler Smurf, and not some random multi-year lurker who finally had to step up to crusade agaisnt the Injustice of Rayn banning this random guy he knows way too much about?

Or is it so obvious, nobody is even bothering to call it?

its mostly obvious because no one likes Mr. Hitler except Mr. Hitler. therefore, by process of elimination, the thread starter must be Mr. Hitler.

except not, because TW isn't a court of law, it's rayn's website.

you can't sue for mistrial when he bans you.

so fuck off.

Last edited:
that's a pretty blatant fucking admission of guilt right there

I just dont get the psychology behind it though

why keep coming back to somewhere were absoloutely nobody wants you to be?

I've given rayn lots of shit\trolled many times over

he takes it better than any other active admin

rayn > colosus > yogi > ender\durak > beren

sure, ender\durak isn't an admin, but it feels wrong to make a shit hiearchy and not include him.

Back