Trump stole nuclear classified documents

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
Presidents aren't allowed to declassify these types of documents by themselves.

He met with MBS last week, who is meeting with Xi soon.

Couple questions:
Will Trump go to jail with the FBI having a 99% conviction rate?

Who else will go down?

Will Trump be executed like the last people to do something like this?

How badly will this be compromising our nuclear deterrence stances for the world?

What will the the admiral in charge of our nuclear deterrence doctrine do to rewrite and configure a new way forward, as he stated they need to do ASAP this week?

How many countries are about to be able to start their own nuclear weapons programs now that the Saudis have the information?

Couple questions:

Who else will go down?

How badly will this be compromising our nuclear deterrence stances for the world?

What will the the admiral in charge of our nuclear deterrence doctrine do to rewrite and configure a new way forward, as he stated they need to do ASAP this week?

How many countries are about to be able to start their own nuclear weapons programs now that the Saudis have the information?

:lol:

Couple questions:

Who else will go down?

gl w/ ur brain lesions

But her emails?

You all thought she deserved jail time for them, me included and I still do.

This is much more serious than that. Not sure how mental gymnastics will let you dismiss this like it’s nothing.

But her emails?

You all thought she deserved jail time for them, me included and I still do.

This is much more serious than that. Not sure how mental gymnastics will let you dismiss this like it’s nothing.

its easy, when u say fake news everything just goes away

he was given months to return the documents and didn't comply

no out there risuli

LMAO

If this whole thing was so urgent as to be about nuclear documents then why did they wait months to get it? Doesnt sound like much of an immediate national security threat to me.

What a complete bunch of bullshit lol

Last edited:
LMAO

If this whole thing was so urgent as to be about nuclear documents then why did they wait months to get it? Doesnt sound like much of an immediate national security threat to me.

What a complete bunch of bullshit lol

Maybe they were giving a former president the courtesy of handing them in himself instead of just arresting him and he took too long? Theres tons of reasonable explanations here I would think before dismissing it out of hand as bullshit

Maybe they were giving a former president the courtesy of handing them in himself instead of just arresting him and he took too long? Theres tons of reasonable explanations here I would think before dismissing it out of hand as bullshit

That's how I see it.

Trump changed his mind, and is now saying that the warrant should be made public. I don't understand this thinking, because once the public sees which classified documents he took, it's the equivalent of him shooting himself in the foot. Whatever, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Yeah because they've all been so courteous to him up to this point lmao

Yeah because they've all been so courteous to him up to this point lmao

If he actually had classified documents with nuclear codes or whatever on them, like you said, why did they wait months to do anything about it?

Back