Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I've been saying the same thing since 8 months into his presidency.

He's worse now, and I would STILL vote for him over Trump. So there's that.

Thanks for confirming yet again that you vote for anyone with a D next to their name, no matter what.

Brainless sheep.

I've been saying the same thing since 8 months into his presidency.

He's worse now, and I would STILL vote for him over Trump, because I love global corruption selling out the US, endless wars, and killing babies!
So there's that

Last edited:
His internet sites and his MSM have really reinforced the brainwashing TDS he just can't get over. It's amazing how powerful they are.

His internet sites and his MSM have really reinforced the brainwashing TDS he just can't get over. It's amazing how powerful they are.

You think the Bible is amazing, so you haven't exactly set a high bar for things that amaze you.

You mention TDS in defense of trump more than anyone on this forum.

I think you are the one with TDS bro...

:harambe:

You mention TDS in defense of trump more than anyone on this forum.

I think you are the one with TDS bro...

:harambe:

I don't think you understand what TDS means, then. I don't go absolutely bonkers with hatred when Trump is mentioned and turn red-faced and go into some kind of trance where I have to call him names and tell everyone how much I hate him.

I don't think you understand what TDS means, then. I don't go absolutely bonkers with hatred when Trump is mentioned and turn red-faced and go into some kind of trance where I have to call him names and tell everyone how much I hate him.

Isn't knighting for some NYC globalist Jared Kushner loving cuck even worse? You live in Texas and knight for this guy.

smdh you got some reverse TDS bro

President Trump called it fake news and he's right
Biden admin offers to brief Trump officials on past Chinese spy balloon incursions - POLITICO

The intelligence community thinks they should run the country. But when shit hits the fan the only thing they'll do is run.
We need A leader.

..But the difference between past instances and the one from last week, Defense Department officials said, is that those balloons never stayed above U.S. territory for a significant period of time. When pressed for specifics, such as the date, location and duration of those instances, Biden administration officials refused to provide them to POLITICO, citing the classified nature of that information...
“This never happened in the first two years of the Trump administration,” a former senior DoD official said. A senior Trump intelligence official said nothing like what transpired over the past week happened during all four years of the previous administration.

Biden’s team has given no indication it will downgrade intelligence to make a public case that there were past examples of Chinese spy balloons above the U.S. from 2017 to 2021. At this point, all briefings will apparently take place behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Back