who deleted my thread?

eggi do you think kura deserves to have his name displayed over TW like kotz? or do you choose to plead the 5th?

i think jason kotz and jonathan rhodes rourke should get married and have babies named after tw threads.

the holy grail of finding out kuras name isnt very interesting to me. obviously for the creepy stalkers who want to harrass him in real life it would be like heaven so i wish them the best of luck.

i just feel sorry for the jonathan rhodes and jonathan rourkes in the greater northeast area who have probably gotten some very confusing phone calls.

i think fraggle is trolling kurayami not the other way around

possibly :]

but it's my opinion that all the obsessing about kura that a good 50% of this forum indulges in just plays right into his hands...i bet he fucking loves it

it was the same back when Al'Muktar used to do his 'i'm a brown skinned terrorist supporter' thing

everyone on TW got up in arms, he sat back and laughed his ass off that you take the internet so seriously

possibly :]

but it's my opinion that all the obsessing about kura that a good 50% of this forum indulges in just plays right into his hands...i bet he fucking loves it

coombz, kurayami has kept his name/address/etc completely secret for as long as possible. he has gone to significant lengths, turning down offers of $ for a simple picture. kura has guarded these things in every possible way (literally)

fraggle.jpg

fraggle are you at some point planning to drive up (seems like a 2.5 hour drive from nyc) and ring the doorbell at 44 Tolland Ave, Stafford Springs CT

it's funny cause of how many of those stupid kotz threads got made

now people can make kura ones and talk about how great tw is etc while fucking the "ring leader" of faggotry for the last circle jerk

Back