Who the fuck was Mr. Crowley?

You know, its funny that you guys think I put him on my "dream team" considering the whole thread states that I don't have a clue who he was.

I don't buy any of this shit.

LT came out and people who had played for twice as long were still around. 'Any era' is bullshit. Just like 70s basketball players wouldn't own now, 'any era' doesn't apply here either.

:lol: you're an idiot if that's your dream team. Edit: I get it, Andrew said that...I disagree.

off the top of my head:
LD: eldee, applecider, good LT: dutch, snow, non
scout d: lecat obv
HO: Dutch, 9t9, segarob, freight_train, banshee
Cap: brou, anemix, good LT: elixer
HoF: any idiot can hof
Farm: gutpile/figgs

the only problem with that dream team is nobody could lead it it... lolz the egos would cause that team to explode after their first loss

I remember playing with Mr.C on {III} back in the day..

Yea, he was Soup and I's buddy from school...

Then he dropped out of school, and was impossible to meet up with in person, but we'd always see him pubbing or at matches...

but he started way after 5150 or anyone from then would have known, so I'm starting to believe there was another Mr. C

He worked as a secret agent for the British Government, he was known as the Beast by his mother, he was also one of the people who founded and ran NASA.

randyrhoads_color.jpg

:lol: you're an idiot if that's your dream team. Edit: I get it, Andrew said that...I disagree.

off the top of my head:
LD: eldee, applecider, good LT: dutch, snow, non
scout d: lecat obv
HO: Dutch, 9t9, segarob, freight_train, banshee
Cap: brou, anemix, good LT: elixer
HoF: any idiot can hof
Farm: gutpile/figgs

:rofl: at a skilled LT capper.

I'm just going to assume that you can't remember much of real base, to say andrew's list is by any means bad.

Back