RIP Stadia lmao

I never heard of it until recently. Google sucks because they censor comments on YT, and everyone is correct, Google can't be trusted.

When you post a comment, be sure to Copy it, Edit it, and if it says, "Return Error" then it's gone. My comments have no swear words or anything bad, yet they get deleted for shit I have no clue. That's the problem, is that the YT robot doesn't tell you why.

For example, the other day people were talking about a case for the SteamDeck. I posted a comment saying I bought one on Amazon for $25. The comment was deleted just because I posted the brand and that I found it on Amazon. Fuck You Google. It would be nice if your robot told people why you are so woke.

Do you want to test this out. Just post a comment saying you were playing a chess match and say, "White is better than Black" and the comment will be deleted. Want another example? Just say, "Women are pigs." Or you can say, "Men are Pigs" and the comment will be deleted without you knowing until you try to edit it.

Last edited:
I never heard of it until recently. Google sucks because they censor comments on YT, and everyone is correct, Google can't be trusted.

When you post a comment, be sure to Copy it, Edit it, and if it says, "Return Error" then it's gone. My comments have no swear words or anything bad, yet they get deleted for shit I have no clue. That's the problem, is that the YT robot doesn't tell you why.

For example, the other day people were talking about a case for the SteamDeck. I posted a comment saying I bought one on Amazon for $25. The comment was deleted just because I posted the brand and that I found it on Amazon. Fuck You Google. It would be nice if your robot told people why you are so woke.

Do you want to test this out. Just post a comment saying you were playing a chess match and say, "White is better than Black" and the comment will be deleted. Want another example? Just say, "Women are pigs." Or you can say, "Men are Pigs" and the comment will be deleted without you knowing until you try to edit it.
Your account is blacklisted. If you try to comment on a video that has ads, it will be automatically removed.

Amazon censors bad reviews too. I gave a bad review to these shitty earbuds that were so annoying threw them away but they not only deleted it they won't allow another review from my account

If only the launch had predicated a global pandemic and workforce shutdown, coupled with, I don't know, say a surge in crypto mining, thereby drying up an entire global market's worth of high-end graphics cards. Where presumably everyone would be in dire need of remote entertainment.

Seriously, if you couldn't sell the idea of Stadia over the past two years, you would have to be on crack to think it's going to sell period. This was a perfect storm for anyone working in nearly any area of IT. Honestly, good they shut it down, waste of time and resources - not that Google is short on any of those things.

If only the launch had predicated a global pandemic and workforce shutdown, coupled with, I don't know, say a surge in crypto mining, thereby drying up an entire global market's worth of high-end graphics cards. Where presumably everyone would be in dire need of remote entertainment.

Seriously, if you couldn't sell the idea of Stadia over the past two years, you would have to be on crack to think it's going to sell period. This was a perfect storm for anyone working in nearly any area of IT. Honestly, good they shut it down, waste of time and resources - not that Google is short on any of those things.
Did they actually advertise this shit ever?

I get the feeling there are tons of people with a lot of bandwidth but shit computers. Who cares about tens of milliseconds in that situation, especially for single player games?

i saw plenty stadia ads

and people with good internet are in the position to afford good pcs... except maybe college students.

except the service cost would end up costing the same as upgrading a pc every 4-5 years.

soo...

Oh, I wasn't aware it was a high monthly cost.

It's odd that I never heard a single thing about it.

It was 9.99 a month. Wasn't too bad cost wise honestly, it just lagged enough to make fps unplayable even on good internet connections.

Back