when russia invades ukraine

So a false flag?

Bloomberg accidentally reports that Russia invaded Ukraine

bloomberg-russia-invasion-982.jpg

good 2 kno they learned nothing from the germans

of coarse we knew that after their space program peaked w/ their nazi copypasta in 1961

Russia only spent ten years in Afghanistan before it wiped out their whole government. The US could learn a thing or two

See also Charlie Wilson's War)

Russia got its ass kicked in afghanistan..much like the u.s.. Everyone thinks afghans are pushovers because they are dirt farmers, but they are some of the hardest fighters on the planet and their geography gives them a substantial advantage over armies with modern weaponry

Russia got its ass kicked in afghanistan..much like the u.s.. Everyone thinks afghans are pushovers because they are dirt farmers, but they are some of the hardest fighters on the planet and their geography gives them a substantial advantage over armies with modern weaponry

It probably helps your opposition when you're supported by the occupying nation's enemies.

They're no tougher than Vietnam or the United State's own revolutionaries, or the Germans or the Russians.

They have the will to fight.

I just can't believe 20 years of gender theory had no discernible impact on Afghanistan.

like many of u I'm super excited to wish our friend and ally uncle putin a happy invasion as he defends his homeland against non aggression

When I was 8 years old the tanks and artillery were smashing shit just 50 miles north of our city. Now, I was a kid and all the adults did a fairly admirable job of insulating us from the real world creeping up to our doorstep, but the existential fear and anxiety permeating through society was felt anyway.

Westerners just don't understand. Yet.

u cant understand the struggle like me cuz u werent born and raised in compton

Back