[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

Chill, never said I didn't get it.

I must say I am an excellent writer. Getting you guys wild up for 19 pages and posting things in a certain way.

So we should ban Ender until he posts pics of his GF's infected snatch (TW written in the pubes) or he scans a document proving he has the herps.

This way he either has to get herps or find a girl with herps willing to corroborate his story. Either way it sucks for him.

So we should ban Ender until he posts pics of his GF's infected snatch (TW written in the pubes) or he scans a document proving he has the herps.

This way he either has to get herps or find a girl with herps willing to corroborate his story. Either way it sucks for him.

lol

Embarrassed you were too stupid and got trolled?

Still have my 7k breitling.

Exhchanged iphone to bb. work is covering plan now.
still got my mbair
still got gf
do not have a dog. now

apparently i posted in here somewhere. i don't remember this escapade, but i think your title should be kahula with a penis.

Oh no, someone I've never met before has told me something that may or may not be true, and I wasn't sure! MAN I GOT OWNED

Haven't got tested yet.

:scared:

Then again, should I?

Brasstax is a pimp bumper. I just noticed he bumped this thread all the time. Brasstax, I am honored to be stalked by you. Never been stalked by a tribalwar poster before. But should be fun.

It is kind of weird you have my threads bookmarked. Oh and we need a :creep: smiley. lol.

Back