[Epic Thread] This one is for you baby Girl!

Some may bash you two, but I see it as you're having fun. Voyeurism is a method of sexual gratification, and as you two seem to be enjoying yourself while being safe, I don't see what the problem is.

Why some of these people feel it is their righteous duty to denounce what you guys have done is beyond me. I say keep up the fun!

:lol: Well, I'm certain TW will not be raising money to further your sexual agenda.

However, a picture with the nacho libre wrestling mask on would be fucking epic.

Some may bash you two, but I see it as you're having fun. Voyeurism is a method of sexual gratification, and as you two seem to be enjoying yourself while being safe, I don't see what the problem is.

Why some of these people feel it is their righteous duty to denounce what you guys have done is beyond me. I say keep up the fun!

This is more like flashing a bankroll in a bad area, it tends not to end well.

Good on you guys for doing what makes you happy. Fuck the haters, nobody is forcing them to be involved with the thread...

Good on you guys for doing what makes you happy. Fuck the haters, nobody is forcing them to be involved with the thread...
It really is liberating, I like it, and i didn't even know id like it. Its made our sex life crazy the last few days.

Back