Univ of Maryland, College Park - TWer spotted~1

knowing the antisocial tendencies of tw

either he doesn't respond and avoids wearing that shirt

or he responds and you are too pussy to meet him

i was at a party once last semester (my last one) and some dude randomly yells out "durak!"

im like wtf, who the fuck is this kid. he totally acted like he was a regular at tribalwar but I never seen him in my life until that point...

yeah i'm going to call bullshit that someone would actually recognize you since nobody knows nor gives a shit what you look like

i own two of the snowblind shirts. as everyone else has stated, they are great.

i had one of my friends just the other day realize what the ski team was about.

No it doesn't its a fucking tacky ass graphic shirt made from some cheap American Apparel t-shirt ordered and screen printed. Obibun I'm sorry that you don't know anything about clothing sorry I don't wear some cheap $15 dollar nerd screen printed shirts around. :lol: I am sure you own the "p" in "b" t-shirt and wear it around in public also. :rofl:

I am in no way defending Obibun, I think he is a tool. But you, are a fag. Not in the hey faggot shut the fuck up way, but in the you take dick up the ass and enjoy it way. Ive never seen someone that comments on other men's clothing choices so regularly and loves to boast about his fashion sense to the degree you do. I wear 15$ shirts all day every day. And I promise you, I get more pussy than you, but that doesnt take much since you go for dick anyways.

image00154hg3.jpg

The simple fact I am better looking than basement dwellers like KittyCat makes my opinion far more valid. No one listens to ugly, socially inept people, and that's a fact.

Obibun:
Total Posts: 9,662
Posts Per Day: 14.04

KittyKat:
Total Posts: 3,236
Posts Per Day: 1.21

:member:

It's true, I can't prove my join date.

I can, however, prove that I am a fucking stud and a half.

And that's all that matters, let's face it. If you're an ugly son of a bitch, you can accomplish everything in the world and you probably still won't get a decent piece of ass.

If you factor in the fact I've been here about 7-8 years, posts per day becomes something closer to 3.

Yeah, I'm such a loser. lawl.

Are you fucking incapable of thinking. That # is attached to your account not your IP. So that means within the time you regged that account you had that many posts per day. It has nothing to do with your other accounts and when you registered them you dumbfuck smurf. It also doesn't matter because I regged her before you and he was comparing you to me and I still have 6,000 lets posts in 7 years you had in 2 years. Jesus christ you are fucking stupid.

Back