Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

no one

voted for obama v1 since I thought palin was an idiot and haven't cared enough to vote since

the right is retarded and the left is unhinged lol

fair enough.

why is it you remain silent when severed or reggs or someone from the right posts something retarded but when someone from the left posts something unhinged you're quick to throw rocks?

fair enough.

why is it you remain silent when severed or reggs or someone from the right posts something retarded but when someone from the left posts something unhinged you're quick to throw rocks?

I really don't pay much attention to what either of them post unless it's about surfing or mexican food. I don't see any fun in engaging them. I think they're somewhat sincere in their beliefs I suppose is another reason. I don't see a lot of sincerity on the left, especially here, so I guess I tend to mock that side more.

I really don't pay much attention to what either of them post unless it's about surfing or mexican food. I don't see any fun in engaging them. I think they're somewhat sincere in their beliefs I suppose is another reason. I don't see a lot of sincerity on the left, especially here, so I guess I tend to mock that side more.

so sincerity is your basis for support :harambe: interesting

you really are autistic Joop

Back