Andrew Tate

I don't have the vanster alert network to message me whenever vanster goes for a jog so it's hard to keep up

So all the liberals that love her and hate him, and all the conservatives that love him and hate her, are finding out that maybe ideology and politics are not team sports after all and none of them know quite what to do.
:ftard: Van hasn't figured out someone can defend someone else like Trump without explicitly supporting everything that person done. I think conservatives as a whole don't fully support Elon, especially as he's not a conservative. They just like his seemingly reasonable stance on equality and somewhat freedom of speech.

But again, you're an NPC.

As for Greta, she's a brainwashed retard with an IQ of 85. She's no different than some dipshit offspring from a religious cult. Well, honestly, those kids are smarter.

:ftard: Van hasn't figured out someone can defend someone else like Trump without explicitly supporting everything that person done. I think conservatives as a whole don't fully support Elon, especially as he's not a conservative. They just like his seemingly reasonable stance on equality and somewhat freedom of speech.

As for Greta, she's a brainwashed retard with an IQ of 85. She's no different than some dipshit offspring from a religious cult. Well, honestly, those kids are smarter.

lmao

"YOU'VE STOLEN MY CHILDHOOD!!"

It's amazing how she's really talking about her leftist parents.

I don't have the vanster alert network to message me whenever vanster goes for a jog so it's hard to keep up

The whole "jogging" thing that TW likes to use in an attempt to take a dig at me is amusing. Ultramarathons are hardly trudging along, one foot in front of the other. Unless you're on a rail-trail or something like that, trail running is usually technical.

Reno (if anyone remembers him) is a rl friend that has completed a handful of road marathons, the Ironman triathlon distance twice (respect), and has attempted 100 miles twice*, once told me that "people get the idea that running 100 miles is about twice as hard as doing an Iron-man, and it's not. It's 3 or 4 times harder."

As far as push notifications go, I'm loathe to running with a head-lamp so if it's daytime, you can assume I'm getting ready to go for a run, just back from a run, or on a run (Jog, sorry). I'm going on 10 days with completely bloodless shits, and my tail is beginning to wag again.

I understand that there are people here very interested in what I'm doing, so there's your newsletter. I hope everyone (even Reggs, who tried to pick a fight with me in a thread about socks) had a fun and safe New Years, and if you drank alcohol, that you're not too hungover. Peace.

* His first attempt, the weather was out to get everybody and more than half the field abandoned. His second attempt (Leadville) I was to be his pacer, but his knees got to him early and he had to drop at mile 40 or so (pacers don't get to come on until the halfway point. Atm, he is busy being an engineer and having kids buying a house and all the life stuff and doesn't think he's going to have enough juice to try it again-- I think he's selling himself short, as he's a good athlete and he's not afraid to suffer.

Last edited:
For the TW Duck Dynasty fellators, things are so much easier for them when you reduce an entire story to one person's fault. I'm very happy to take on that role for you. When he is sentenced to prison, make sure the world knows it was all me that put him there.
You put Andrew Tate in prison, and who is Duck Dynasty?
There is no cure for idiocy.

I know I equate Andrew Tate with duck dynasty types

Same way I equate native Americans with being drunken tax dodging wife beaters

:signed:

My favorite part of the Elon hate is they chose free speech as the reason to get outraged instead of slavery from cobalt mining.

lmao vanster idolizes a 19yo high school dropout :lol:

With autism and diagnosed with depression.

When she was 11 she became so depressed that her parents claimed she stopped eating altogether right before being diagnosed with Asperger's. She has a list of mental health issues including, by her own mothers account, severe anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder... so no wonder she fixates on the doom-speak that will befall society.

Her mother is an opera singer and her father an actor/producer. This is a family of professional pretenders with a fetish for environmental activism.

Her rise from obscurity to giving speeches at the UN and hobnobbing with celebrities and politicians around the world as the Joan D'Arc of climate change , isn't organic or accidental. She's a manufactured mask worn by a global environmental lobby.

And like all self-aggrandizing activists, she knows exactly who to blame for the perceived problems in the world but has no viably practical strategy to offer as a solution. Yet, in all her opining on the doom of the world, she only waggles her finger at western societies, never at the source of the worlds pollution in places like China or India or Africa. It's always America, Canada and Western Europe.

Her message basically distills down to "stop doing everything that helped to create the safest and most affluent period in history, that allowed a society to exist where I, a naïve and depressed 19 year old girl with autism, can stand here and lecture the world on how evil you all are to thunderous applause instead of ridicule".

Greta Thunberg has the improbable fortune of having been born and raised in the safest and wealthiest part of not just the modern world, but in history. A hand that isn't dealt to +95% of the people in the world. She has no concept of how her ideology would doom the poorest and least developed parts of the world for the sake of her own and that of a fictitious future generation that only exists in the imaginary nightmare world of her own minds making. The irony is palpable.

With autism and diagnosed with depression.

When she was 11 she became so depressed that her parents claimed she stopped eating altogether right before being diagnosed with Asperger's. She has a list of mental health issues including, by her own mothers account, severe anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorder... so no wonder she fixates on the doom-speak that will befall society.

Her mother is an opera singer and her father an actor/producer. This is a family of professional pretenders with a fetish for environmental activism.

Her rise from obscurity to giving speeches at the UN and hobnobbing with celebrities and politicians around the world as the Joan D'Arc of climate change , isn't organic or accidental. She's a manufactured mask worn by a global environmental lobby.

And like all self-aggrandizing activists, she knows exactly who to blame for the perceived problems in the world but has no viably practical strategy to offer as a solution. Yet, in all her opining on the doom of the world, she only waggles her finger at western societies, never at the source of the worlds pollution in places like China or India or Africa. It's always America, Canada and Western Europe.

Her message basically distills down to "stop doing everything that helped to create the safest and most affluent period in history, that allowed a society to exist where I, a naïve and depressed 19 year old girl with autism, can stand here and lecture the world on how evil you all are to thunderous applause instead of ridicule".

Greta Thunberg has the improbable fortune of having been born and raised in the safest and wealthiest part of not just the modern world, but in history. A hand that isn't dealt to +95% of the people in the world. She has no concept of how her ideology would doom the poorest and least developed parts of the world for the sake of her own and that of a fictitious future generation that only exists in the imaginary nightmare world of her own minds making. The irony is palpable.

how angry do you have to be to type this out

lmfao :lol:

let all your reeeeeeees out

Back