New New GIF (animated) Thread

TBCH a CPO certification isn't an adult brag, but I did get mine at 17. I also had my water safety instructor and lifeguard instructor certifications at 16. AMA.

The rubber brick from the bottom of a 15' pool? Yeah, that was fun making people retrieve for their lifeguard certification. I'd toss on some treading water holding the brick for good measure.

I was referring to the treading, not the retrieval. I don't believe it requires the treading anymore. Probably too many people failing it.

m03Pdrt.png

I was referring to the treading, not the retrieval. I don't believe it requires the treading anymore. Probably too many people failing it.

Ah yeah, I did the brick treading when I initially certified. We were treading water for 3 hours one day. I passed the love onto students when I was teaching. LGI class had us 'saving' a 6'5" 'drowning' dude that outweighed me by a hundred pounds with no fat at all. Like swimming 250 pounds of bricks across a lake all at once. Bricks that were actively trying to fight you.

Ah yeah, I did the brick treading when I initially certified. We were treading water for 3 hours one day. I passed the love onto students when I was teaching. LGI class had us 'saving' a 6'5" 'drowning' dude that outweighed me by a hundred pounds with no fat at all. Like swimming 250 pounds of bricks across a lake all at once. Bricks that were actively trying to fight you.

What is real funny is when the 6'5" guy blows his air out :lol: Dude would do that to the girls when testing to make them panic. :jester:

Back