[redsox] I love that dirty water Aw, Boston, you're my home!

welcome back thready-doo...

don't feel bad Yankees fans, you're still the 2nd best team in the AL... :heart:

oh, I forgot: WATAH!!! ;)

It's been a while since I've been to a Sox game, last one I was at was when they went back to back to back to back. And I won't be going again until August. No time anymore :(

And my cousin works for the damn team, which means I get in early and get free food and shit and I still can't go.

It's been a while since I've been to a Sox game, last one I was at was when they went back to back to back to back. And I won't be going again until August. No time anymore :(

And my cousin works for the damn team, which means I get in early and get free food and shit and I still can't go.

I'm jealous. I wish I had a cousin. I would take advantage like crazy.

Lester looked good tonight, but shit, where are the fucking bats of late? The Royals? Really? 1-0? Sox hopefully finish this series heading into the break STRONG.

great job running your team at full speed while the bosox are resting and thinking ahead to the playoffs.

also, congrats are getting into the playoffs after your streak of not getting in :wink:

great job running your team at full speed while the bosox are resting and thinking ahead to the playoffs.

also, congrats are getting into the playoffs after your streak of not getting in :wink:

Aww somebody is nervous, also here comes the excuses to follow. I didnt post much in this thread cause my name is not triple...i sat back and read all the post from the redsox fans....but as soon as the yanks turned it around you guys were silent.....Resting or not we manhandled your pitching and the shaky bullpen you guys have been sending out into these series to get hammered. 1-9 since going 8-0..seems like you guys been resting ever since :rofl:

Back