[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Little different here, nobody cares about these 3 dudes. Most people couldn't even name one of them. It only takes one holdout willing to be more stubborn than the rest who want to go home.

They're still going to convict him though.

this exactly. i find it hilarious that one criminal black guy on fentanyl gets all the outcries and the golden casket, but three jews die and no one really gives a shit about it except OMG FUCK THIS WHITE SHOOTER TRUMP SUPPORTER PUT HIM AWAY FOREVER

fucking clown world hehe

The kid yawns and it is headline news and everyone is reading into it as some sort of sign one way or another... like reading tea leaves or the tarot.

Kyle Rittenhouse repeatedly yawns during homicide trial

Kyle Rittenhouse likened to Joe Biden as he yawns in court during homicide trial | MEAWW

Kyle Rittenhouse repeatedly yawns during homicide trial | Editorials 24

Kid is on trial for murder which could potentially see him behind bars for life... do you think he got much quality sleep the night prior?

Last edited:
more likely all the nightly kkk rallies hea attending, not that hes restless on a globally televised murder trial thats determining the outcome of his entire life

Last edited:
If I was in prison and Kyle arrived, I'd form an anti communist coalition to defend him. I'd make lists of communists and have scouts everywhere, just like in Rhodesia.

5kAib2H.jpg

W0FcYRr.jpg

zxi2sZD.jpg

The "Unknown" shooter who fired at Kyle in the parking lot was an FBI asset or a federal agent.

FBI conveniently "lost" the HD video that would reveal their involvement.

They're interviewing the man who filmed the video everyone first saw the day after the shooting.

They're reviewing the FBI copter cam footage and he is talking about what he saw and heard in much detail.

falhawk wasnt it enough for u? to drive tpk to the brink of madness w/ decades of relentless trolling??? then odio, validuz, all the untold victims?

one day u will look back @ ur life & see nothing at all but a pile of grudges.

idk what i did to draw ur bile . . . but hand in hand with the spirits of those who went before me i shall never allow bullying to triumph!

this exactly. i find it hilarious that one criminal black guy on fentanyl gets all the outcries and the golden casket, but three jews die and no one really gives a shit about it except OMG FUCK THIS WHITE SHOOTER TRUMP SUPPORTER PUT HIM AWAY FOREVER

Once they bring JFK Jr. as a character witness for him, you won't have any worries at all.

Ok, I had to google it to see wtf you're talking about Vanny.

I know it's hard to understand, but most on the conservative side don't believe in that nonsense. Even more amazing, the rest of the conservatives don't punish them for not.

Ok, I had to google it to see wtf you're talking about Vanny.

I know it's hard to understand, but most on the conservative side don't believe in that nonsense. Even more amazing, the rest of the conservatives don't punish them for not.

Don't take easy wins from them. What else do they have?

ur talking about the fbi right

still can't believe they put our country through all of that on jan 6, fed bastards

Back