HION - I let her slob my nob

Freaky sure..but fat???? What the fuck is wrong with you kids? That is hardly fat. Why anyone would want to fuck a girl built like a twelve year old boy is beyond me.

we can start calling it 'lasting' because it's the last shit anyone on TW wants to have to deal with.

also I think this is the second time blitz has gotten nexted.

its more like snitching.
nexting isn't even a real word, but in TW context, this isn't nexting.

confession: I did this to MaxxCarnage years ago before this shit became a real problem and started driving people off.

I don't really understand what happened here and I am absolutely not reading this thread because I can guess what you guys did, but how did this result in blitz posting a bunch of cocks?

Let's be honest with ourselves. From the very first day blitz started posting, we all knew that some way, some how, it was going to end in a flurry of cocks.

A flurry of cocks.

I don't really understand what happened here and I am absolutely not reading this thread because I can guess what you guys did, but how did this result in blitz posting a bunch of cocks?

Someone else tracked her down and linked her to this thread which had Blitz bragging about getting blown and everyone else calling her fat or a whore. That's about it.

I find that a little bit strange as well. He apparently didn't know her all that well, yet he still went apeshit when it was revealed what a douche he was being.

was Stage01 blitz? Makes sense actually

she's got the chunkity chunk. doom daddy. never been experienced from the backside. give her the dick divin

Blitz posted pic of chick claiming to get a BJ from her

arcadus posted her plentyoffish profile
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums (no idea how he found that)

coza_ruined_tribes_draft sent her a message with the link to this post:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums

mstrike posted a msg from a convo someone had with her:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums

Stage01 is Blitz's smurf:

HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums

Refried posted another chat with her:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums

Then you posted her myspace.

Back