[9/11] Let's have a discussion.

Scuzzle

Contributor
Veteran XX
In this thread, I will pose questions that are intended to help everyone come to a conclusion about 9/11. Let's get down to it. No more of this calling bullshit on someone without being able to disprove what they are saying, and no more spouting out information you heard from some youtube vid that you didn't even bother verifying. Let's set aside all of our preconceived notions, fears, and biases and have an actual discussion, because finding the truth of this matter is so incredibly important to the future of the people of this country.

First Questions:

1) For what reasons could 9/11 have happened the way we have been told?

2) For what reasons could 9/11 have been done by our own government?

Be thorough when thinking about these questions as "just because" won't cut it. Let's tap into our minds and figure out what's going on.

ring_girl_round_4.jpg

My in-depth research reveals that a couple of towelheads crashed airplanes into some buildings on 9/11.

I'm not talking about things like missiles, or detonations, or anything of this nature. I'm talking reasons why the attack would have happened.

Who benefited from it? Who had the motivation to do it? What has happened in the last 7 years that has helped prove either side of the argument?

1) To start a mass movement for the extermination of infidels.
2) To start a mass movement for the extermination of inferior beings.

Fuck that movie. Fuck loose change. Fuck Alex Jones.

I'm asking for you, with your brain, to get the wheels turning and use sense, logic, and reason to come to a conclusion. Trading in mainstream media for blogger media is a 1:1. There are liars, yellow journalists, and sensationalists on both sides.

then obviously all the questions you pose in your post are just as stupid because those stupid movies discuss the stupid questions you seek answers to.

Back