[SO] Lost my gun virginity...

i wonder if thats one of those stats where if u remove the black population from the US our rank shifts dramatically

Pretty much. Living in Southeastern US, there is no possible way that black females aren't skewing the obesity numbers. Yeah we have plenty of fat white people, but I'd say that black females are obese to morbidly obese 85+ %of the time.

I have some shooting lanes set up so I can hang back about 5 - 700 meters and catch them when they come out to water. I start early...4 am and rotate about a dozen location throughout the day. Towards the end of the day I bring out my .338 lapua and punch a couple at 1200+ meters because they are pretty jumpy by this time.

Do you collect the meat or just dispose of an invasive pest?

Meters or yards? Either way - nice shooting, Tex! Did you have a little bit of a BBQ?

PS: Sounds like you could probably call in arty and have some fun at that spot.
Seriously, you should setup a canon or something. Maybe even a big trebuchet.

Meters. Yards are for the unwashed and uneducated.

Thing is Billybob, in the civilised world outside your trailer park, being nervous and careful around guns is generally considered sensible. Waving guns around like a drunken spastic is not 'macho', it's a pastime reserved for mullet-wearing backward hicks whose teeth point in all different directions. So thanks for once again living up to the stereotype. Now run along and fix some worthless rusty old shit, KTHX.

Nervous?

A trained individual with experience is never nervous around firearms. Careful absolutely, but never nervous.

Nervousness is a sign of unfamiliarity and a lack of confidence and it is what breeds accidents.

It is the same with anything really, Guns... Knives... The wheel of a car... nervous people are a liability and need more training and experience that comes with practice.

Nervous?

A trained individual with experience is never nervous around firearms. Careful absolutely, but never nervous.

Nervousness is a sign of unfamiliarity and a lack of confidence and it is what breeds accidents.

It is the same with anything really, Guns... Knives... The wheel of a car... nervous people are a liability and need more training and experience that comes with practice.

weird. i grew up around guns and i get nervous af when some asshat starts waving one around.

Nervous?

Fair point but my comment was in direct response to the clip Billybob posted, which I think speaks for itself.

Thing is Billybob, in the civilised world outside your trailer park, being nervous and careful around guns is generally considered sensible. Waving guns around like a drunken spastic is not 'macho', it's a pastime reserved for mullet-wearing backward hicks whose teeth point in all different directions. So thanks for once again living up to the stereotype. Now run along and fix some worthless rusty old shit, KTHX.

negro please

Jordan celebratory gunfire kills inmate after COVID-19 release | News | Al Jazeera

A man has been shot dead by his cousin in an apparent accident in northern Jordan on the day the victim was released from prison.

Les Babysitters (film complet en entier français) - Vidéo Dailymotion
tolddler shooting his father in shitholistan

https://twitter.com/i/status/1069328718697508865
Arab almost clearing out his party with celebratory gun fire

Do you really think those half inbred mutates you haul shit for know how properly operate a rifle? Have you ever watched them in combat? Its like watching chimps fight

Ass Biscuit Chaperone

So Juggletits, let me get this straight. Your counterpoint to my comment that being cautious around guns is a good thing, is yeah but HURR DURR I live in the Middle east, which is a huge geographical area that you could neither point to on a map if your fucking life depended on it, nor list the countries that comprise it, and that there are some people in this part of the world that are irresponsible with guns. That's what you've got, right? And then you spend time on the Internet finding clips of people in Jordan, 1500 miles from the UAE, to prove the point you think you're making?

So well done you. How is it possible to be so catastrophically simple that your miniscule brain can connect these things like this?

So Juggletits, let me get this straight. Your counterpoint to my comment that being cautious around guns is a good thing, is yeah but HURR DURR I live in the Middle east, which is a huge geographical area that you could neither point to on a map if your fucking life depended on it, nor list the countries that comprise it, and that there are some people in this part of the world that are irresponsible with guns. That's what you've got, right? And then you spend time on the Internet finding clips of people in Jordan, 1500 miles from the UAE, to prove the point you think you're making?

So well done you. How is it possible to be so catastrophically simple that your miniscule brain can connect these things like this?

you didn't say careful, you said nervous Sorry that you're nervous around something that 9 year olds handle. Don't get spicy because firing a gun just made you realize your vagina can't handle the recoil

Don't you have some poo to pack?

ITT: Juggs does the TW equivalent of putting his fingers in his ears and going "Laaa Laaa Laaa I can't hear you".

A one watt bulb would fucking dazzle you, you living brain donor.

Back