So I went to a funeral today...

A friend asked me what's the best part of living in Switzerland. I said I don't know but the flag is a big plus

Next time get your funeral needs sorted at Woke Wakes Inc.

We offer the finest in recycled hemp decomposable caskets hand made right here by our socially responsible vegan under privileged nonbinary volunteers.

That font and color are offensive to me Nmag, please correct it.

Traditionally, orange signifies social communication and meaningful conversations. It also relates to the freedom of ideas and encouragement of mutual respect.

At Woke Wakes we value your feedback and will workshop our color selection to ensure all future colors experience color equality whilst maintaining the highest levels of color acceptance. We can't fix this today but by listening to each we can help with the healing on the color journey.

Before I can answer your valued query we need to first acknowledge the original owners of the land on which the web server sits with a smoking ceremony.

.... ok

Yes we can cater for rebirthing even if you have deceased. Order one of our body bag sized courier bags today. It comes with instructions for your loved ones to pack you in there and send you to our processing facility for you rebirthing.

its good to know that i come back here once every 3-4 years and mitch is still posting on here letting everyone know how oblivious he is that everyone thinks his life is sad and little.

Back