all the shops and restaurants closed
i took kekoa out to play frisbee on the beach
hardly anyone...

Thanks Obama

People don't need martial law in order to know when to hunker down
IMG-20230105-162847865.jpg

Adios Muchachos
Pensamientos y Oraciones

Insane footage... war breaks out in Mexico between cartel and government over arrest of El Chapos son... warning... - Revolver News

The situation in Mexico is caliente. There’s a showdown going on between the Mexican government and the infamous Sinaloa cartel, with the cartel issuing an ultimatum to the government: Release El Chapo’s son, Ovidio Guzmán, or the city will burn.

The cartel is worried about Ovidio Guzmán ending up in US custody:...

<insert joke here that would truly get me a visit from the feds>
Biden to travel to Mexico for meeting with AMLO amid migrant crisis

..President Joe Biden will travel to Mexico next month to meet with Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

Biden will be in Mexico City on Jan. 9-10 for the North American Leaders’ Summit, National Security Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby confirmed Tuesday. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is also expected to attend...

no mention of the cartel saying they are going to burn down things if his son isn't released

Thanks OByeDone

Last edited:
Biden and AMLO must mend fences or drug cartels will run rampant, security expert says | BorderReport

“AMLO is letting them run loose,” said Nelson Balido, CEO of the Border Commerce and Security Council. “I don’t see the AMLO administration taking a stern lead to counter narcotics. He’s taking a wait-and-see approach not wanting to be confrontational.”

ya, you know what? FUCK YOU
AMLO knows this is a US problem creating this money drive for the cartels & FEDs
If the US was really serious about securing the border
Build the US Mexico wall and return to mexico
then
Build an easy short secured wall on the Mexican Southern border
prolly < 1/20 what we've sent to Ukraine
it's so fucking easy it drives me insane

Last edited:
sleepy joe wins again another cartel boss off the streets

when trump tried the military ran away and set him free

little girls (human trafficing )
and
more coke for his artist son (oh hell, FENT for everyone!!)

IMG-20230108-WA0000.jpg

This is what happens when my wife says she's going for menudo in the morning
and then stays until the afternoon
.and I get hotdogs today

Last edited:
It's been close
but I think surfers have made it past woke culture
two extremes

both amazingly filmed

w/ great music!

No waves for nearly 2 weeks...
I finally hauled out my skateboard (surfskate)
I took out a pair of risers from under the trucks.
I like the feel, little lower but I think I lost a little rubber bounce speed when I pump. Going to try to loosen the trucks tomorrow. Today was good down in the garage not too many cars and the ramp was wide open.
IMG-20230120-121032421-HDR.jpg

Last edited:
The swell started coming in yesterday. I was out late morning but the ocean was wonky choppy.. got some decent waves but
Today!
Had a real good surf day. We haven't had size in a while so it was nice. The new swells had found a rhythm. Wind stayed calm well into the afternoon. I surfed glassy slightly overhead waves with power with 3 other guys for nearly 4 hours.
right time right place
Good time came with a cost. I fell on take off on a couple perfect big waves :/ vgx
One I made the bottom and then didn't sink my tail ... lazy. I turned my upper body but not my legs. My board went straight and I started body surfing before the crunch of the lip pushed me down. The other I got hung up at the top and fell about 5 feet on my side near the bottom of the wave.... water can be hard. Ow.. then I remembered I did the same thing about 10 years ago in Oceanside. Injuries always seem to hang with me.
I need bananas
Been cramping up in my arms and stomach

I don't know how these guys live through this [strike]surfing[/strike] homicidal hold on for your life shit
(this year)

Last edited:
Back