bacardi went to amsterdam and was too much of a pussy to fuck a window girl there

fraggle

Veteran XV
bacardi got sent on an all expenses paid trip to amsterdam for some pseudo intellectual conference, and at the end of his trip he had some money left over to have some fun with. i explained to him the logistics behind the p4p (pay for pleasure) scene in amsterdam, and linked him to some sites with good quality info for him on where the hot girls are, what to ask for, how to act, etc. after a few days of waffling bacardi finally said that he's going to be a man and go out and get some.

upon returning home he said "man, i couldn't do it. i just couldn't. if you were there to goad me on i would have done it, but i just couldn't do it on my own."

what a pussy.

:popcorn:

*editors note: this is not a personal story its someone elses story i'm just telling it

i'd spend that money on weed there. hookers are dirty mang.
you're not very experienced when it comes to sex, this comes from being a kid. the dirtiest girls that you'll ever fuck are chicks that are virgins or don't have much sexual experience. that's because they haven't discovered vaginal hygiene yet. when you get older and have some experience you'll understand. ask your older brother he should be helping you out with these things. :idea:

i can't tell someone's virginity over the internet. i knew my female cousin was a virgin though well into her mid 20s. when i told my mom about it... actually nevermind thats a personal story i just can't help myself fuck.

you've obviously never been to rutgers then... std capital of north america. also dirty and std ridden are two different things...

This has all been discussed before but sometimes, even though you can get sex without "paying" you don't want to invest the time or effort into it, especially if you want to bad a 9 or 10. So if you are wealthy enough and have disposable income why not help support the economy so to speak.

"support the economy"

aka

paying for prostitutes?

you've obviously never been to rutgers then... std capital of north america. also dirty and std ridden are two different things...

yeah i already know about rutgers.. one in every three people has an std there. blech.

i can't tell someone's virginity over the internet. i knew my female cousin was a virgin though well into her mid 20s. when i told my mom about it... actually nevermind thats a personal story i just can't help myself fuck.
So you fucked your cousin?

That's pretty nasty.

Back