Dear Climate Change Deniers

T-Dawg

Contributor
Veteran XX
How's the weather up in there?

j9wnzb.jpg

i dont think anyone is denying climate change, since that's universally accepted as part of the earth's lifecycle

what they deny is that it's man-made

I don't think this thread was a good idea. We have a ton of climate change deniers here (they've got no where else to go).

The only people who support climate change are the kids who are too young to remember the global cooling epidemic from the 1970s.

The only people who support climate change are the kids who are too young to remember the global cooling epidemic from the 1970s.
That's not true entirely. Vanster and others like him were old enough, he just willfully chooses the route of ignorance.

I don't know who is dumber. Those who deny climate change, or those who think climate shouldn't change.

Does anybody really deny that the climate is changing??? I thought the argument centered on whether it was man made or not.

Climate changes all day every day regardless of human interaction. People be stupid.

That's not true entirely. Vanster and others like him were old enough, he just willfully chooses the route of ignorance.

No, I'm able to examine the science and decide for myself. You're the one appealing to esteemed scientists Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh, not me.

the climate changes everyday. it gets cold at night and warmer during the day.. its rather simple to understand

First there was global cooling. Then, every prediction they had for that was wrong. So then they came up with global warming, fucking up all the global cooling offsetting the next ice age. But then every prediction they had for that, was wrong. Now they're just like I don't know what the fuck is going on man, shit is just changing.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what the climate does. We'll be able to colonize and ruin the rest of the universe before it becomes a problem.

The real threat to humanities existence on this planet, aside from ourselves, isn't the fucking weather. You should be more concerned with the destruction of the root system that was holding this continent together. That's the reason giant sink holes are appearing all over America, more so than ever before.

Also, no one would know who Neil deGrass Tyson was if he weren't black. I used to say this a lot, but then they gave him a tv show. To prove this point, i would usually ask the denier to name another astrophysicist. Nine times out of ten they couldn't. The tenth time was usually Stephen Hawking.

or maybe it's because he's likable and not socially retarded, and can explain complicated ideas to stupid people very well

Last edited:
Yea, he's a pretty smart and suave dude. But there are many like him. It's not the fucking 80s any more.

Back