The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

A Jail for thee but not for Me

Officer Kim Potter to be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter…

duante-wright.jpg

No Charges Against Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt: DOJ

and the only way this happens is?
say it with me
The FBI, CIA DOJ, THE DNI... a majority of D.C. are corrupt or working for foreign influences

this place sucks bro. dont worry with it. best where u are for real. all the best!

oh i have 0 interest in moving to michigan. why would a leave a place with great weather and chock full of good paying jobs to go to michigan..no thanks. I was just wondering

why would there be a trial for the patriot who shot ashkenazi babbil? there should be a monument built to the hero and defender of the last free republic in the world

The SssllllooOowwwww Walk

This slight hurry-up has nothing to do with Mike Lindell
coming out on Frank VIP Signup on Monday
with a shitload more of evidence...
as if we needed anymore.

The DNI/CIA/FBI have known and abetted China's stealing of the election.
Get ready for slapped wrists.

also get ready for
'ah well, too difficult to tease apart.. too much times gone by... no procedure to change....'

Here we have a Mexican, who says fuck China, citing a media service funded by Chinese ppl, using his Chinese electronics, concerned about events that aren't happening.

You should try that cae....
oh wait,,,
vgs
that might be hard for a quadriplegic

(i envision some fat german women washing your ass when I post back to you)

I do this a few days a week. Does that make me crazy? So SCIENTISM! has all the answers?
I love SCIENCE!
But all it's convinced me of is the WHOLENESS! of everything.
Belief pulls the Universe in; Prayer powers belief; Careful what you believe in.

No

Coasting on ur inheritance from mike for 4 years already?

Its no wonder u got a big head on u, u sucked a whole house out of a dick.

Invested most of my inheritance. I am better off than most because I am a dependable and loyal mate.

Your type hates competence more than anything.

0eWPYI4.jpg

Back