FS: Gaming PCs

Fyi got amd b60 machine yesterday. die hard has immediately responded to any questions and the machine so far is a dream. Starcraft 2 is running on extreme very smooth and wow running flawless as well. I will definitely be buying from him again, just saying if you are hesitant for any reason dont be hes legit and ridiculously prompt.

Adding my 2¢ - Got the first i5 2500 and Die Hard replied to any questions with the swiftness and got everything shipped out asap. Systems running smooth and playing everything great so far. :sunny:

For those wondering whether the i5-2500k is affected by the sandy bridge chipset bug, it's not with the current configuration, the board has 4 SATA III 6GB/S ports and 4 SATA II 3GB/S ports, the SATA II 3GB/S ports are the ones that have a 5% chance of having the issue and they are not being used. The SATA III 6GB/S ports do not have the issue and 3 of them are currently being used by the system.

just curious, how long do you plan on continuing this business for?

i ask because once diablo 3 has a set release date, i will be shelling out for a monster PC and i see that you have some great prices and reviews.

just set up my system from Die Hard. talk about kickass. fast, quality service at a ridiculous price. never buying from anyone else ever again.

Back