Never relax around bl@@@@

There's a new definition in today's woke atmosphere

If you are pasty white you are racist. Black people can now call you racist if you disagree with anything they say

Only in the USA

If you're pasty white and you owned Sri Lankan's housekeepers for pennies on the dollar in Dubai, you definitely aren't racist. :shrug: It just means you care. They're totally your equals.

If you're pasty white and you owned Sri Lankan's housekeepers for pennies on the dollar in Dubai, you definitely aren't racist. :shrug: It just means you care. They're totally your equals.

Sri Lankans are not a race. I could have also chosen Filipinos, Indians, Kenyans, Indonesians, or a multitude of other nationalities. None of these are races. I would have been more than happy to have an American, a Swede or an Australian if they came with the right skills at a competitive price. Show me a definition where simple supply and demand economics is racist and I'll gladly fess up. Take all the time you need.

Obviously I never "owned" anyone, but of course I understand you're saying that for effect. I don't even think you could be genuinely THAT ignorant.

So just admit that you're a racist, even if you think you're right, and we can move on.
This actually makes it worse, because once you apologize (usually forced), you're admitting you were wrong, and then the other side wants Reparations along with Matrix Cancelling. They basically want you dead.

Saying someone is a Racist or Anti-Semite is an Opinion, especially when we get into the area of feelings being hurt. This is not only done by blats, but every other group that wants power (Jews, Feminists, LGBTQ, Transgender Pronoun People). So it's actually better to say screw you (the offended person), I'm correct, I have stats, and your feelings can take a hike.

Last edited:
Nope, What makes it worse is being a blatant, fully paid up window-licking racist, and denying that you're a racist. Or refusing to admit you're a racist because that would be inconvenient (same thing).

are facts racist?

well it's hard to prob up a race/group when that same race/group keeps pushing the stereotypes and statistics.

Plus all the virtue signaling leftists require them to be victims..which in reality is more racist than the kkk but there ya go.

That is why I never though it was a good idea to celebrate a race. Instead of "Black History Month" pick an actual black leader every day of the month so people can learn more about them. Schools would have no problem and it would be a win for all rather than saying CELEBRATE A RACE OR ELSE RASIS.

Only fucktards are like that (see mitch)

I agree. I have a few black friends here in San Antonio, and they are fucking awesome people. Always nice to everyone, well-dressed, cream of the crop people, and I feel sorry for them when other blacks go ape shit, they are totally embarrassed by that shit. don't blame 'em.

Guilt by association is a horrible thing and lots of good people suffer from it.

... That is why I never though it was a good idea to celebrate a race. Instead of "Black History Month" pick an actual black leader every day of the month so people can learn more about them. Schools would have no problem and it would be a win for all rather than saying CELEBRATE A RACE OR ELSE RASIS.

Only fucktards are like that (see mitch)

Sorry about the double post, but this is a good idea. Take Thomas Sowell for instance. A role model as good as anyone. A late talker, not too good in school at start, but he got his act together and is now a revered and successful person. He has published tons of books so the Thomas Sowell Reader is a good start. Amazon.com: The Thomas Sowell Reader: 9780465022502: Sowell, Thomas: Books

Here's the stats, these threads are from 2015, and Mitch and myself are in both.
around blacks never relax by midst1 - TribalWar Forums
and this one
The facts on blacks by Stealth - TribalWar Forums
In this thread I talk about the cancel culture, and it's still happening today. Think about that, 8 years of the facts on the internet, and nothing has changed.
Although black people are talking about their behavior in YT videos, but the left is trying to censor them. For example, as you scroll through the threads, you'll notice the YT videos are no longer available.

Black women can't keep a man because they're demanding, loud, and cheat. Black men are going overseas to find women, it's call passport bros. They don't even bother with white women because western women have requirements, 666 (6 figures, 6 feet tall, 6+ inch dick). Not only that, they want the man to work a full day, come home and do a bunch of chores, walk the dog(s), then put the kid(s) to bed. It happened to me.

This video explains everything correctly, but only has 4k views. It doesn't go viral.
Manosphere Females Who Are Out Of Order - YouTube
and
Men Are Leaving For Peace Of Mind - YouTube

Last edited:
goddamn :lol:

from that thread

E4Odyq9.jpg

if they have to make a billboard that tells people that... don't you think they still need to explain raping your date is also unacceptable?

Back