Do you still regularly game?

this one is fucking wild boys...tiny bit of Tribes/Team Rabbit feel even

and this is basically Counter Strike in VR

Last edited:
These days I generally prefer to buy once a game has been out for a couple of years. You won't find me in a queue to get the latest Iphone.

Normally I'm in the same boat, but the game was like 10$. I gifted it to like 5 friends when I got it

i started playing mario kart 8 on the switch lol

i’ll probably have not much to play until diablo 4

These days I generally prefer to buy once a game has been out for a couple of years. You won't find me in a queue to get the latest Iphone.
I mostly wait a few days so I can watch some videos of the game or wait a few weeks until some of the bugs are fixed in patches because studios release games still in beta, and then fix it after everyone reeeeees.

Pre-buys are out of the question for me.

I don't know if it's just me or not but when I sit down to play a game, I am focused on playing that game and that game only until I finish it, get bored with it, or find it out sucks and just stop playing it. For whatever reason, I don't like to play one game one night and then the next night play a different game. I need to finish the game before I move to a different one.

jerry is crushing it at mini golf in recent sessions

Scoobysnack has called him out however

The golf is mini but the stakes are HUGE

V Rising level 40 and I'm getting tired of it. Mostly the Diablo angles with the rotating camera thing, zooming in and out. Clicking locations for toon to do a ranged attack. Makes me want to go back to FPS.

I'm going to continue another play-through of The Outer Worlds.

I mostly wait a few days so I can watch some videos of the game or wait a few weeks until some of the bugs are fixed in patches because studios release games still in beta, and then fix it after everyone reeeeees.

Pre-buys are out of the question for me.

I don't know if it's just me or not but when I sit down to play a game, I am focused on playing that game and that game only until I finish it, get bored with it, or find it out sucks and just stop playing it. For whatever reason, I don't like to play one game one night and then the next night play a different game. I need to finish the game before I move to a different one.

I don't like pre-buys but I find myself lured into them if they are cheap games more often. Like 10 or $20. It's all a gamble. Like you I'll also generally just play 1 single game for a period. I don't tend to get lured by offers of 'sign up early and you get bonus things". Life was easier when it's just quake 1 2 3 4 5 , tribes 1 2 3 4 5, battlefield 1 2 3 4 5, aoe 1 2 3 4 warcraft 1 2 3 etc .

.. a WoWII I'd try.

Thinking about my eventually unfulfilled summer vacation gaming resolution. Maybe I should try to finally finish Morrowind. It's not for lack of trying, but I usually give up before even becoming hortator. Too many quests to keep track of is the usual reason for taking a break and then I can't get into the character again.

I know what Einstein said about repeated tests expecting different results, but maybe I'll try again. I remember that you guys used to go on about "hot bosmer chicks" so maybe I'll create some little fluff in the image of Betty Bosmer, the girl with the impossible waist. High on personality, willpower and intelligence. Luck when she has points to spare. Mages Guild and maybe Thieves too.

Last edited:
Thinking about my eventually unfulfilled summer vacation gaming resolution. Maybe I should try to finally finish Morrowind. It's not for lack of trying, but I usually give up before even becoming hortator. Too many quests to keep track of is the usual reason for quitting is taking a break and then I can't get into the character again.

I know what Einstein said about repeated tests expecting different results, but maybe I'll try again. I remember that you guys used to on on about "hot bosmer chicks" so maybe I'll create some little fluff in the image of Betty Bosmer, the girl with the impossible waist. High on personality, willpower and intelligence. Luck when she has points to spare. Mages Guild and maybe Thieves too.

I remember a play of Morrowind where I wound up with this cape that had this enormous continuous healing affect on it... made you basically invincible. From memory it was a quest item you were supposed to turn in, but I figured no reward could be as good as just keeping the damn thing.

I even wound up becoming a vampire in there, and the healing was still strong enough to offset the sunlight damage, so I could still roam around leaping from hilltop to hilltop and slaughtering entire villages.

aaah, good times, good times...

Started playing Wo Long Friday night. So far, it's an enjoyable game. A few of the boss fights can be challenging but nothing like Elden Ring.

I do. So far this year I've gone through Far Cry 4, 5, Primal, New Dawn. Then on to Horizon Zero Dawn, which was surprisingly great. Now playing Atomic Heart and am very frustrated because I can't just run 'n gun my way through. Waiting for FC6 to drop on Steam and then get discounted.

I also do a bit of flight simming with a VR rig, just keeping my IRL skills up to date.

Multiplayer has evolved into something other than what it was 20 years ago. People flit from game to game as new ones are released. No one sticks with a game and makes it into a thing anymore - they just move on to the next one and adapt to it. That's why a lot of multiplayer is pretty rehashed and by the book anymore. GTA:O is a notable exception; seems like there's a lot of folks playing it consistently.

Multiplayer has evolved into something other than what it was 20 years ago. People flit from game to game as new ones are released. No one sticks with a game and makes it into a thing anymore - they just move on to the next one and adapt to it. That's why a lot of multiplayer is pretty rehashed and by the book anymore. GTA:O is a notable exception; seems like there's a lot of folks playing it consistently.
That's because the shooter games rely on head shots these days. People spend hours on trainers such as AimLab. It's not fun being target practice for people on the other side of the map sniping away. I gave up on CS:GO and Overwatch 2. Seemed like I was always getting killed, having to run back to the action, or wait for the next round.

GTA V is fun because it's more about making money and grinding. I leave my computer on all day with the character watching the DJ so the nightclub makes money. I'm at 65 million and can make a million every day. I do the missions of the week which make more money. There's so many things to do in that game which don't involve headshots (races, heists, escape from cops, time trials). GTA 6 will be a blast because I know the streets of Miami.

Last edited:
u don't kno the streets of vice city tho

also it will not be a blast b/c THEY IGNORED MY DEMANDS TO PUT IN CARCER CITY

I do. So far this year I've gone through Far Cry 4, 5, Primal, New Dawn. Then on to Horizon Zero Dawn, which was surprisingly great. Now playing Atomic Heart and am very frustrated because I can't just run 'n gun my way through. Waiting for FC6 to drop on Steam and then get discounted.

I also do a bit of flight simming with a VR rig, just keeping my IRL skills up to date.

JOIN TRIBE VR!

Back