[TW Army] Now accepting applications

give me a spot, lemon

I'll rat out ur neg reppers 2 isis

LT

<---- Propaganda Czar.

i can create stories so outrageous that the media will walk away not knowing what is true and what isn't, allowing us to do the voodoo we need to do.

PVT2

ElectroWaffle - Chief Warrant Officer 3 (CW3)

Reporting for duty.

LT

I have no idea what is going on here but I have a major boner.

What the fuck are your troops doing Major.

sign me up

wait what is this for again

For your exceptional attitude you are an LT.

Can I make the non functioning weapons that look super cool?

I have created an additional Captaincy. You are responsible for weaponry. We do require functionality though. You are authorized to hire anyone you need (at pirate pay) to buy, beg, borrow, or steal, whatever else you require. You are also authorized to take a non-ranking TW member as bounty. Ask Cpt. Code4 for details. Save your receipts for accounting please.

CLAUDE

while I'm here Zool is busted to PFC and Travace takes his chevrons

~god bless cael~

this thread is fucking retarded and so is everyone thats in it. and OPs a fag too.

label me as a conscientious objector

very_special_forces.jpg

LT

What the fuck are your troops doing Major.

CLAUDE

My troops are all back in the barracks talking about their feelings and blowing each other. I didn't read the directions and have no idea what this is or what we are doing but as a major I certainly don't have any troops that directly report to me, I really don't have to do anything anyways other then kiss up to the battalion commander. Being the battalion commander is likely the Lt colonel aka you, I find all your ideas are absolutlely brilliant, why you are not a general or full bird by now are absolutely beyond me sir. I support your ideas they are the best, anything you need from me, I will jump on right away and I will pass on to the captains.

So to answer your original question, I have no idea but I can check with the company commanders, but I am sure they are following what ever brilliant strategy you have laid out for them. Sir.

Sometimes when we are alone together I call you my sweet Lemon drop. It is ok now because this is a new Army.

Back