Black Lives Matter

lol gg

mMrMazhl.png

Great video. Left are bullies. When you call them on it, they run away.
"How many of us even think that defunding the police departments is should be taken literally I mean I certainly don't." Well Ms. Hirono, that's exactly what is happening and the crime rates are sky rocketing in those cities.

Then she goes on to say that everything BLM represents is freedom of speech and ends the hearing. That's her way of saying shut up.

HI
My name is SeVeReD
and I need your help.
Take the Pledge
&
Please help me find threads to spread
this wonderful patriotic group
Home No Fans Left

Take the pledge to blackout the NFL & NBA this season. Without any fans tuning in on TV they will lose all their revenue. These professional leagues are segregating fans as well as disrespecting police officers and our national anthem. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Black Lives Matter is a full political scam where 100% of donations are funneled to ACT BLUE the democrat party fundraising wing. This allows major corporations to funnel hundreds of millions of dollars to the Democrat Party. Black Lives Matter is not a 501c3 non profit nor a legal US Corporation.

If you wear any clothing with offensive writing you can be asked to cover it up or leave. This is the case pretty much anywhere.

it is known

but not by sheboon negresses

Deblasio needs permit to paint "BLM" mural in front of Trump Tower.

Doesn't get permit to paint mural. Paints mural anyways.

When called out for it... says "it transcends normal reality", thus he didn't need a permit to do it.

Affirms everyone else still has to follow the law and get permits to do it.

Rules for thee, but not for me. They don't give a shit about you or the rule of law unless it's you not obeying their mandated laws that only apply to "We the people" and not themselves.

Back