does Captain Tard stalk anyone else?

ding, ding, ding

triple added to the query

though i realized he already negative and u shouldn't kick a regressive retard while they are down. if u do that you will have to call him kismet. then pay for his socialized head reconstruction.

imaginary internet points are important

to u they obviously are

because u also came in here crying about it

though i see why u pretend to not care, because much like bitchdubai and dweasel u already lost that battle.

the war over "e-emotional support" points will have to rage on without u

the dead and nig negged negative can shed no more tears

Last edited:
guy who is most likely a pedophile is friends with ppl who are friends with a convicted pedophile

hows does that werk??? if i deny it it will go away

post ur pic tele

i saw dare comment about dweasel one time

therefore dare = dweasel

therefore dare's smurf = dweasel incarnate = kismet

logic to the mind of a dented dipshit

how am i angry?

haha

desperation dare raging badmofo style in here

everyone laughing at him but u.

i simply feed the fire that keeps the warmth going.

to u they obviously are

because u also came in here crying about it

though i see why u pretend to not care, because much like bitchdubai and dweasel u already lost that battle.

the war over "e-emotional support" points will have to rage on without u

the dead and nig negged negative can shed no more tears

ok captain autism

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 50
User Name Posts
Captain Tele 18
Kismet 14
Dutch 4
triple 3
LouCypher 2
cogzinofa 2
-SS- 2
slush 1
brick 1
frozen-rain 1
lemon 1
Eggi 1
CRAB PEOPLE 1
Show Thread & Close Window

claim rep isn't important to you

make more posts than anyone else in a rep thread

in the past if i neg rep or troll capt tele he would usually spaz out and start searching out my posts to neg rep

but then i would always get so much +rep from other people for trolling him, i think he saw the numbers keep going up and just realised it was a losing effort...then i started to get +rep from him

these days i generally don't bother to engage with him at all. he's kinda like Togowack...he just spergs the fuck out in every thread and i just skip all those posts or avoid the entire thread

there is just no percentage in getting into some kind of e-pissing contest with someone who is that fuckin weird and obsessed with the internet

4261044_G.jpg

^^^that is exactly the face i make when i give rep comments

in the past if i neg rep or troll capt tele he would usually spaz out and start searching out my posts to neg rep

but then i would always get so much +rep from other people for trolling him, i think he saw the numbers keep going up and just realised it was a losing effort...then i started to get +rep from him

these days i generally don't bother to engage with him at all. he's kinda like Togowack...he just spergs the fuck out in every thread and i just skip all those posts or avoid the entire thread

there is just no percentage in getting into some kind of e-pissing contest with someone who is that fuckin weird and obsessed with the internet

a losing effort never stops me. u should know that by now.

i stopped negging u because u somehow u and muky (other brit scum) became far less insufferable to me than the people who took priority on my "rep rape" list.

u also didn't cry about it. and that really takes the fun out from under my sails. rep rape only fun when i can expect a badmofo sylte meltdown from it. otherwise it really is a total waste of time.

-calls what he does rep rape
-wants to collect and drink tears
-laughs at women being shot
-weird giggling type posts in celebration of himself
-obsessive stalking behavior
-wont post pic

100% this guy is a sex offender of some type

Back