I don't know if I can vote for Trump

Flash

Veteran XX
If he appoints fat ass as attorney general I may have to go democrat. Ho Li Fuk this sucks.

If he appoints fat ass as attorney general I may have to go democrat. Ho Li Fuk this sucks.

Why not? Christie used to be a prosecutor, and he let's people know it almost as much as Kaisch let's people know his dad was a mailman.

Cruz has finally went totally batshit insane (which explains why he has Glenn Beck following him around) and said that Trump doesn't want to show his tax returns because he pays the mob/mafia.

Like you write checks to Vinny the Kneecapper or something?

2z80ruq.jpg

I guess it's over this:

“ABC, CNN, multiple news reports have reported about his some dealings with, for example, S&A Construction, which was owned by 'Fat Tony' Salerno, who is a mobster who is in jail,” Cruz said Sunday morning.

Cruz has finally went totally batshit insane (which explains why he has Glenn Beck following him around) and said that Trump doesn't want to show his tax returns because he pays the mob/mafia.

Like you write checks to Vinny the Kneecapper or something?

2z80ruq.jpg

I guess it's over this:

“ABC, CNN, multiple news reports have reported about his some dealings with, for example, S&A Construction, which was owned by 'Fat Tony' Salerno, who is a mobster who is in jail,” Cruz said Sunday morning.

That picture is using the wrong font

American elections are pretty funny. Do you guys really need a year of this shit to decide on candidates?

Hillary is not electable either. If the democrats pick her, Trump will win.

Here I am, telling you again that the electoral college is going to pick the president this election.

Stay at home.

i think snl killed hillary early on. but if u want more obama, vote hillary. if u want repub, vote trump...sanders is a wildcard. he promises shit he cant possibly deliver tho.

This whole thing sucks, no matter who wins we lose. Reality TV star for president? are you fucking kidding me? That's our best choice in a large portion of the country's opinion? I must of swallowed a whole bottle of crazy pills because this can't be happening.

I hate Hillary Clinton with a Passion, absolutely abhor the thought of a criminal like her running the country. But Trump? Hell fucking no, I would vote for anyone over that piece of shit enemy of the Constitution.

Back