66 down

Even if you don't feel like sharing them here, start taking some. Document progress. It's a great way to motivate yourself on those days when you feel like pigging out.

I have to go buy new clothes soon. my pants are sliding off me now and i have to cinch the belt up so much it looks like im wearing a flour sack. might as well have a rope belt and a straw hat

Very descriptive juggs. Ever think about authoring a book? I would suggest photography as an outlet, but I'm not sure it's up to your creative snuff.

Here's Juggs AFTER he loses all of the excess weight:

heart-guy-picture-id182465955

well then do it bro. and post those before/after pix pls. i wanna see one with ur flour sack pants and tight belt

You'll prob grow a few mm taller now that your spine isn't smashed by an extra 66lbs

Do you get bloodwork done to monitor your shit?

check my sugar, thats about it

Good on you losing it man, the lifestyle changes need to be sustainable to keep you there so hopefully you're making those as efficient as possible. I've gotten maintaining lean down to just eating salad at lunch with no breakfast and thats so easy all I need to make is dressing, bring a fork, eat it out of the package. It actually saves me time in the morning that I use to shitpost.

Back