(havax loves me trust me)

Last edited:
whatever happens uno

write down that cord link in ur phone somewhere

because one day this shit will go down

and you will thank me for it

(havax loves me trust me)
It's goes down regularly, I'll survive thx

Nothing wrong with positive reinforcement. That's a hell of an effort even if you're still fat. If it were easy there'd be no fat people.

The 'good' part is just starting. Friends are actually asking how much i've lost because they can see it now too

The fucked up part is apparently my wife passing has set off an alarm in the filipina community. Out of nowhere, 2 filipino girls started talking to me on facebook. We don't have friends in common at all, never talked to them before, no groups in common. One is 28, one is 30. I have no idea why they would be talking to a 54 year old lumpy widower with a kid. My first thought was scammers. But they seem legit

i don't think im in any shape to even think about dating yet and it wouldn't be right to me. I don't know what the 'time limit' is but im pretty sure its longer than 3 weeks. my head is still fucked up

The fucked up part is apparently my wife passing has set off an alarm in the filipina community. Out of nowhere, 2 filipino girls started talking to me on facebook. We don't have friends in common at all, never talked to them before, no groups in common. One is 28, one is 30. I have no idea why they would be talking to a 54 year old lumpy widower with a kid. My first thought was scammers. But they seem legit

i don't think im in any shape to even think about dating yet and it wouldn't be right to me. I don't know what the 'time limit' is but im pretty sure its longer than 3 weeks. my head is still fucked up

Filipinas are programmed to find an older man who will die and leave her all the money.

Yeah im not even concerned with females at the moment. i have other shit to be concerned with. I don't think i'll get married again. Thats a one and done thing for me

Yeah im not even concerned with females at the moment. i have other shit to be concerned with. I don't think i'll get married again. Thats a one and done thing for me

You are thinking straight here, buddy. At least for the moment, banish the thought ;)

Back