Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

In a lot of ways
The reservations selected ByeDone
are you distancing yourself from the heritage you've claimed
You're actively involved with BIA... and all their gov connectedness
So Special
Brilliant

Last edited:
Biden is stealing from taxpayers by forgiving student debt.

If he cared for Americans, he would forgive car loans and mortgages for single parents and the elderly

U.S. preparing $3 billion package of weapons and equipment for Ukraine, the largest yet
The Biden administration could announce the package as early as Wednesday, which is Ukraine’s independence day and six months since Russia’s invasion.

U.S. preparing $3 billion package of weapons and equipment for Ukraine, the largest yet
The Biden administration could announce the package as early as Wednesday, which is Ukraine’s independence day and six months since Russia’s invasion.

just keep printing it....

Not even close to the same thing

OK, I'll bite. Yes, I was being feciousous but at a basic level the loan forgiveness is absolving people of a debt they took on of their own free will, that they felt they needed to succeed, and that is a part of a flawed system and passing that debt to people who did not create it.

But please, tell me how they are different.

If i was an american i would lose my fucking mind over any student loan forgiveness

At least that would stay home. But money to UKR? ya, we have lost our minds.
But people aren't thinking about money... a trillion here a trillion there.
Before you have us MoveOn to the next outrageous thing ByeDone Admin does, what we really need to stay focused on are the stolen elections. Fix that, and we can fix all the other bullshit.

Last edited:
its unfathomable to me to look at the us population of college educated people, and non-college educated people…and come to the conclusion “hey we need to provide financial relief to the college educated”

holy fucking shit

hey these people willingly took bad loans and now make more money we should rob from poorer people to help them out. this is fraud.

OK, I'll bite. Yes, I was being feciousous but at a basic level the loan forgiveness is absolving people of a debt they took on of their own free will, that they felt they needed to succeed, and that is a part of a flawed system and passing that debt to people who did not create it.

But please, tell me how they are different.

Because by federal law, school loans are the only loan in this country you can't bankruptcy your way out of, you can't refinance at the source. They literally follow you to the grave. Those two 'features' of school loans were put in place by the same entity that is directly responsible for jobs and an economy that in itself is directly responsible for jobs that didn't require a college degree for a decent wage leaving the country, and pushing the "need" for a college diploma on people that by definition and design are uneducated both in the wants and needs of the workforce and the nature of loans/finance.

And honestly im tired of hearing people talk about how this will be such a drag on the american taxpayer. As the american taxpayer sends BILLIONS to Ukraine so that the U.S. can secure access to the lucrative resources of another country for people that are way out of the tax bracket of the people actually paying for it. Or as this country spends TRILLIONS on non-stop conflicts in the middle east that have nothing to do with national safety for this country or our allies, or the BILLIONS spent on development of weapons systems that never see production, let alone the battlefield and nobody bats an eye about it, and those are just a few examples of the wasteful bullshit this country spends massive amounts of money on without flinching.

Right now we have at least 2 generations of people that will never be able to buy a house, car, or really make any larger purchases, just a few things they won't be able to do until much later in life, if at all, that have a direct positive effect on the economy as a whole. In short, forgiving the loans, which are primarily coming from predatory 'schools' (also allowed and encouraged by that same government) that fed those students bullshit about the big money they would be getting after they got skullfucked for 2-4 years, will help every single swinging dick that is standing here bitching about how terrible forgiving those loans will be to them.

Last edited:
Because by federal law, school loans are the only loan in this country you can't bankruptcy your way out of, you can't refinance at the source. They literally follow you to the grave. Those two 'features' of school loans were put in place by the same entity that is directly responsible for jobs and an economy that in itself is directly responsible for jobs that didn't require a college degree for a decent wage leaving the country, and pushing the "need" for a college diploma on people that by definition and design are uneducated both in the wants and needs of the workforce and the nature of loans/finance.

And honestly im tired of hearing people talk about how this will be such a drag on the american taxpayer. As the american taxpayer sends BILLIONS to Ukraine so that the U.S. can secure access to the lucrative resources of another country for people that are way out of the tax bracket of the people actually paying for it. Or as this country spends TRILLIONS on non-stop conflicts in the middle east that have nothing to do with national safety for this country or our allies, or the BILLIONS spent on development of weapons systems that never see production, let alone the battlefield and nobody bats an eye about it.

Right now we have at least 2 generations of people that will never be able to buy a house, car, or really make any larger purchases, just a few things they won't be able to do until much later in life, if at all, that have a direct positive effect on the economy as a whole. In short, forgiving the loans, which are primarily coming from predatory 'schools' (also allowed and encouraged by that same government) that fed those students bullshit about the big money they would be getting after they got skullfucked for 2-4 years, will help every single swinging dick that is standing here bitching about how terrible forgiving those loans will be to them.

1) They have those restrictions in place because the loan is at a stupidly low interest rate.

2) Please don't talk about how we're sending billions to Ukraine. I doubt many people agree with it either. I certainly don't.

3) If they forgive that student debt, they need to pay back everyone that paid their loan off as well. Then they need to shut down the entire student loan program, and tell the future generations to pay for it themselves.

4) No one is putting a gun to anyone's head to go to college. Plenty of avenues to get a good paying job, and certainly better avenues than your gender studies degree.

5) Any economic hardships going on today are due to factors brought on by the politicians for their wonton and reckless spending that has been going on for decades. Let's address that fucking issue instead of adding even more debt that the taxpayers are responsible for.

6) Some people just don't understand basic economics. Anyone supporting this move is a worthless sack of meat.

Pump trillions of liquidity to keep stock market, real estate, general finance afloat through horrifically bad investments, fueling cycles of massive corporate consolidation? Fine. Everyone makes mistakes

Pump billions in liquidity to keep people from losing all their assets and access to credit due to bad investments? Sorry, no handouts. Blackstone needs more AirBnBs. Maybe next time just buy Bear Stearns for pennies on the dollar instead of having unexpected medical bills??

if you want bankruptcies to clear the debt, then make that a reality.

if you want to help people, give money to NON-college educated people

If you want to reduce the debt burden, regulate colleges and their overt money printing scam. most schools are ridiculously admin heavy, some are so rich and make so much money they should be giving free education ffs

If youre not going to reform anything, hand out 10k…the overall student debt load will be exactly as high today in 4 years. Gj robbing poor people to pay rich people and buy yourself votes and 4 years.

sorry for the multiquote...a lot to address

You can have a student loan discharged...it isn't easy but it can be done - Federal Student Aid - it sounds like if they are encountering the challenges you list in section 3 below, they would certainly qualify.

Your use of the word "entity" leaves questions. You mean the government? You are faulting the government for "forcing" people to take out loans because the government said they would need a college degree to be successful? When these adults took out their loans, did they follow the Dept of Education's list of most marketable jobs? Or did they major in areas like feels and social justice? I challenge you to find a STEM graduate working as a barista because they can't find a job they are qualified for (and can pass a drug test). If you find any engineers, let me know. Our company is giving bonuses if we bring in engineers!

And your point about these people being "uneducated both in the wants and needs of the workforce and the nature of loans/finance" falls flat if you argue that they listened to the government on the importance of an education but failed to do any research on what to get an education in. They FAILED to research. What if we changed the system so that FED loans only go to people who commit to a career in a field that is expected to be well-employed? Find a list like 12 Best Jobs For The Future [Careers that Will be in 2030] and the gov't makes them sign a contract before issuing the loan?

And honestly im tired of hearing people talk about how this will be such a drag on the american taxpayer. As the american taxpayer sends BILLIONS to Ukraine so that the U.S. can secure access to the lucrative resources of another country for people that are way out of the tax bracket of the people actually paying for it. Or as this country spends TRILLIONS on non-stop conflicts in the middle east that have nothing to do with national safety for this country or our allies, or the BILLIONS spent on development of weapons systems that never see production, let alone the battlefield and nobody bats an eye about it, and those are just a few examples of the wasteful bullshit this country spends massive amounts of money on without flinching.

100% agree that the government feels it can spend BILLIONS on other people's wars, international aid, and many other things (like $80B to the IRS) but can't invest money into our country. Imagine making all trade schools FREE to anyone who can meet enrollment requirements!! I applaud your desire to help internally first. But what about the kid who is a high school senior this year? They still have to take out loans...who pays those off? Do they take out the loans thinking "the dems will bail me out if I promise them my vote in 4 years"? You advocate spending money to cancel debt, but I think they should change the system FIRST or you are only putting tape over crack in the dam.

Here is where you lose me. The plan is anyone making less than $125k. Why not $50k? Are there recent grads (less than 5 years out) making $100k? I know there are, because I hire them. They can afford to repay their loans. The person making under $50k? I can accept that. You think that if a person making $50k doesn't have to pay their student loan back (well, $10k of it), it will have a positive effect on the economy? This move will cost around $300 BILLION. Look what the past year of spending did the the economy. Spending you admit was wrong. Your acceptance that "meh, it's just another $300B" is part of the problem.

I respect your position - I do. I think the problem is the system and it should be fixed first. Failing to do that insults the millions of americans who paid off their loans and fails the students who will take loans out in the future. This is purely a political stunt. If you can't see that, then I am sorry for you.

You argue the government is responsible for ensuring people are aware of their choices and making sure they are educated on their options. What is the government teaching kids by paying off these loans?

My student debt was erased on Monday.

1) They have those restrictions in place because the loan is at a stupidly low interest rate.
The loans start at 5%, then go to 9%. Payment starts 6 months after graduation, when historically most people will not be able to get a job in their field.
2) Please don't talk about how we're sending billions to Ukraine. I doubt many people agree with it either. I certainly don't.
But nobody is bitching about the injustice of american taxpayers paying for it like they are for student loans

3) If they forgive that student debt, they need to pay back everyone that paid their loan off as well. Then they need to shut down the entire student loan program, and tell the future generations to pay for it themselves.
4) No one is putting a gun to anyone's head to go to college. Plenty of avenues to get a good paying job, and certainly better avenues than your gender studies degree.
And there it is. People aren't outraged about the strain put on the taxpayer for student loan forgiveness, they are outraged that someone else is getting something they aren't because if the administration said that student loans would be forgiven and everyone else would get a $50k check, there wouldn't be a single person bitching about the INCREASED strain on the U.S. taxpayer.
5) Any economic hardships going on today are due to factors brought on by the politicians for their wonton and reckless spending that has been going on for decades. Let's address that fucking issue instead of adding even more debt that the taxpayers are responsible for.
Oh i agree, but you can't do one then wait to see what happens because by that time, people are destroyed

6) Some people just don't understand basic economics. Anyone supporting this move is a worthless sack of meat.
Anyone that doesn't grasp the concept that freeing up 2 GENERATIONS of people with more discretionary income to spend in the economy, making the economy grow, shouldn't really talk about understanding of basic economics.

Back