Vanster vs TW

Okay I'm not really down with people getting raped in prison. The FBI has already pulled them out of whatever trailer park, and they are in jail. Nobody deserves to be raped, on top of already being incarcerated.

But this is America, and Americans kind of like the idea of prisoners being subjected to sex that is not consensual. My question, I guess, is how do the resident rednecks react to the idea of one of their heroes being subjected to sex he doesn't agree to? My guess is they are not comfortable; and I agree, it shouldn't happen. But it's going to.

why do you call people that, tonto?

I call people rednecks that are traditionally American people with fascist inclinations. I think the term comes from ranchers that get a lot of sun on their neck but don't tan well, but I really don't know where the moniker came from. I suggest you ask Jeff Foxworthy for an expert analysis.

I answered your question as best I could. Why do you call me Tonto? Sometimes you call me by my real name, sometimes you address my by my nickname. I get both of those-- why do you call me Tonto?

most of the tw rednecks are cuckservatives and globalists from the bush / trump era basically same shit as Clinton's anyway

most of the tw rednecks are cuckservatives and globalists from the bush / trump era basically same shit as Clinton's anyway

I appreciate you trying to help Havax, but he knows what he's been asked, and if he can't answer, that's on him.

I appreciate you trying to help Havax, but he knows what he's been asked, and if he can't answer, that's on him.

i call you Tonto for the same reason you call me redneck, to taunt you.

see, i can admit it. you just dance around with your virtue signaling bullshit.

stupid commie

I suppose calling me Tonto has something to do with the 1930's radio show from the Lone Ranger. I'm unsure how that is a taunt, nor why I should be offended by it, but I know that when you or people you are worship are called redneck, you get hopping mad. I'm happy to continue as we are.

P.S. btw, for real, you are the first person to ever answer that question, so you also get repped, and a coffee if we ever meet and promise we won't attempt to kill one another.

Communism as a way for people to be governed would totally work if it wasn't for......people.

I do admire communists for their absolute insanity :lol:

I suppose calling me Tonto has something to do with the 1930's radio show from the Lone Ranger. I'm unsure how that is a taunt, nor why I should be offended by it, but I know that when you or people you are worship are called redneck, you get hopping mad. I'm happy to continue as we are.

P.S. btw, for real, you are the first person to ever answer that question, so you also get repped, and a coffee if we ever meet and promise we won't attempt to kill one another.

Right. Like ur promises are worth anything….

Back