What are these new T-shirts kids are wearing that look like dresses?

Miracle

Veteran X
The ones that go down to the kneecaps and lower. Who started this fad? What are they called?

Whatever floats peoples' boat, but these are the most riduclous looking things I've ever seen. Maybe I'm getting old. Kurt Cobain anyone? Nobody wore that shit when I was their age.

Bloods6.jpg

Good lord, I hope to high hell this doesn't become popular. I can't even stand those shirts that go down past the crotch let alone ones that go past the knees.

I saw a spic kid in my school the other day with a seriously fucked up shirt. You must imagine a lanky spanish kid, with those cargo shorts made of that really soft cotton that hang down way below the knees, like mid-shin. His shirt was exactly like a girl's shirt. Pink, and with those really short sleeves (not sleeveless, just seriously short and skin-tight). The whole shirt was skintight, and the neck was low, like a girl's shirt. Then, after the pink stopped at his waist, there was a long bit of black stretchy cloth stretched tight around him extending down halfway from his waist to his knee.

Beef Welington said:
I saw a spic kid in my school the other day with a seriously fucked up shirt. You must imagine a lanky spanish kid, with those cargo shorts made of that really soft cotton that hang down way below the knees, like mid-shin. His shirt was exactly like a girl's shirt. Pink, and with those really short sleeves (not sleeveless, just seriously short and skin-tight). The whole shirt was skintight, and the neck was low, like a girl's shirt. Then, after the pink stopped at his waist, there was a long bit of black stretchy cloth stretched tight around him extending down halfway from his waist to his knee.
that sounds seriously fucking homo

Back