No Laurie For Me (NLFM)

This. Fun fact, when you burn chlorinated brake cleaner fumes you make Phosgene gas. Ask me how I know.

howd-you-know.jpg

Did it accidently in the 90's Had a propane fired bullet heater running in the winter, used some 'Organic brake cleaner' and both of us immediately started coughing. Opened the overhead door and GTFO. Did some research later and figured out the cause. eep.

At high temperatures Tetrachloroethylene turns into extremely deadly Phosgene gas, which is a chemical weapon that kills in very low concentrations.

That reminds me, need to buy another case of chlorinated brake cleaner for my fuel-air bombs before October 4th :boogie:

Protip: Your dementia is already fairly advanced.
Thanks.

I've watched documentaries. There's plaque and tangles on the brain that can't be stopped. However, they are coming out with experimental drugs to help. My father needed 4 years of someone watching him all the time when he turned 81. Since I'm 59, I'm planning I have 22 years left, then a live in will be needed. I'm making things easy on my daughter, by moving 20 minutes from where she lives, and buying a house that has live in quarters.

Last edited:
Good video about the crazy spending in the Premier League. What's the point when it doesn't translate to England winning the world cup or the Olympics?

It's happening here in the USA with Messi joining InterMiami. He's a great player who avoids getting taken down on the dribble. Yet American players can't learn anything from him, because he's not teaching anyone here, and most of the players on InterMiami are foreign fucks. One of the best players in the world is playing in a stadium minutes from me, yet it won't translate to the US Men's team getting better. What these owners are saying is that the league is bigger than Country V. Country.

Last edited:
Comparing chlorine tablets used for pools vs chlorine gas is autistic.

I didn't compare anything, it's the same thing in different form. Plasmatic commented on it above how he knew. Are you still disappointed in him, like your original post said. Why the edit?

I know, I know...you're taking a dig at me over my Deion comments. We've always been cool with each other on here. I make one comment about some random college football coach, and you follow me around trolling.

I didn't know you were so sensitive and emo about black men, you don't know.

I didn't compare anything, it's the same thing in different form. Plasmatic commented on it above how he knew. Are you still disappointed in him, like your original post said. Why the edit?

I know, I know...you're taking a dig at me over my Deion comments. We've always been cool with each other on here. I make one comment about some random college football coach, and you follow me around trolling.

I didn't know you were so sensitive and emo about black men, you don't know.

I'm not sure I have ever even engaged with you here prior to your shit deion take, you just happened to have two shit opinions in two days.

not in the fucking "Ive dropped chlorine tablets into a pool filter" so therefore i understand what troops who went through chemical warfare are dealing with sense.

That shits autistic :lol:

Pretty sure if you have your head over that filter when you drop them in, you would get a fair idea.

And Reggs was making a conversational comment, not a literal fact to be dissected as if he were presenting a thesis. smdh @ autists

Pretty sure if you have your head over that filter when you drop them in, you would get a fair idea.

And Reggs was making a conversational comment, not a literal fact to be dissected as if he were presenting a thesis. smdh @ autists

:ftard:

I have some understanding of what it feels like to suffocate because i hold my breathe when going through tunnels

:lol:

Back